Zumbia?

Options
Zumbia is not listed as a exercise. What can I use?

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    If you have a heart rate monitor and you know how many calories you burn then you can add it yourself. Then from that point on it will be listed in your exercises. hope that helps.
  • Lizajane42
    Lizajane42 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Before I got a Heart Rate Monitor I was using "low impact aerobics" to log it. I find with the HRM that low impact underestimates a bit, but I would rather underestimate my calorie burn than overestimate.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Aerobics general??
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Try searching "Zumba". I think you misspelled it. Zumba is awesome!
  • Pauline3290
    Options
    Zumbia is not listed as a exercise. What can I use?

You can either put it under "dancing" or you can go to zumbacalories.com anf the site will calculate it for you.
  • darcyrobillard
    Options
    go to www.zumbacalories.org/ or www.caloriesburnedhq.com....a hear rate monitor would say exactly amount burned. Prior to getting a HRM I used the first site listed and it is pretty accurate to the HRM that I use.
  • stitchinhippie
    Options
    I do a lot of workout dvds and usually just log it as "Aerobics: General" unless it is something I know is low impact (like Richard Simmons) and then I log it as "Aerobics: Low Impact". As someone else already posted...I would rather low-ball the calorie burn than high-ball it.
  • tabitha360
    tabitha360 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah Zumba. Anyway thanks for catching it for me. Now I know that I don't need a spell checker.:laugh: Thanks for the help.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Go to Zumbacalories.com and enter your information weight, duration, and intensity and it will calculate your calories burned then you can go into excercise and create a Zumba selection.
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    should be! when i joined the 27th it wasnt listed. i had to add it. but since everyones class or game and body is diff go to zumbacalories.com and enter ur info there to get ur cals burned and then under add exwercises just type in ZUMBA and then put your amt of time and if ur cals are different just type in the cals YOU burned. :) hope it helps.