Newbie here

I will be 50 yrs old in 12 months 2 1/2 weeks so this is my attempt at losing some weight before I end up fat and fifty.

I am reading the Beck diet solution as well to try and train myself to think like a thin person instead of the fat one I am.

Replies

• Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    I've never heard of the Beck diet solution, but it sounds interesting! I know I can be my own worst enemy when it comes to losing weight, so having a "thin person's" attitude sounds perfect. Good luck!
  • Jane0322
    Jane0322 Posts: 27 Member
    From one Champ to another, hi Lola. Thanks for the friend request, I accepted you as my new FitnessPal. :smile: I look forward to sharing this journey with you. Keep fighting the good fight . We'll knock it out I just know it. And in the end we'll be knock outs ourselves.:bigsmile: .
    By the way my father was a boxer in the Navy, a light weight back then but he taught me how to box when I was a kid. I never really used that talent but who knows it may still come in handy some day. :happy:
    Keep in touch.
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Will send you a friend request. I turn 55 in June 2012. So, I'm on a mission too!
  • poppy_63
    poppy_63 Posts: 3 Member
    Beck diet solution is based on Cognitive behavioural therapy - I have made a list of the reasons of why I want to lose weight and read it several times a day and this is helping me to stay focused.

Happy weightloss journey everyone x