low calorie alcoholic drinks

Options
so...I have staff drinks on Friday and don't really want to ruin all my efforts this week...any
suggestions on low calorie options?
thanks...

Replies

• rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Diet soda is a great mixer, vodka is the lowest calorie alcohol, and skinnygirl margaritas are 100 calories per serving and low carb.
  • NikkiTompson
    NikkiTompson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Diet soda is a great mixer, vodka is the lowest calorie alcohol, and skinnygirl margaritas are 100 calories per serving and low carb.
    thanks hun...what's in skinny girl margarita?
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    are you bringing your own or going out? Jose Cuervo makes a premade drink with the alcohol all ready in it, its a wildberry light margaritas, and it has 95 calories per 5 oz. it tastes great!!!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Here's the website: http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/you-must-be-21-or-over-to-enter
    I'm sure it has ingredients lists. The margarita is white peach flavored. They also have pina colada and another one.
  • NikkiTompson
    Options
    are you bringing your own or going out? Jose Cuervo makes a premade drink with the alcohol all ready in it, its a wildberry light margaritas, and it has 95 calories per 5 oz. it tastes great!!!
    going out..but thanks for the suggestion..I will bear that in mind when I make my own :)
  • NikkiTompson
    Options
    Here's the website: http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/you-must-be-21-or-over-to-enter
    I'm sure it has ingredients lists. The margarita is white peach flavored. They also have pina colada and another one.
    thanks...will def take a look :)
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I drink malibu and diet and it's 51 calories per 1 oz of rum. It has a good flavor and can't really tell it's that low in calories. Good luck :)
  • NikkiTompson
    Options
    I drink malibu and diet and it's 51 calories per 1 oz of rum. It has a good flavor and can't really tell it's that low in calories. Good luck :)
    thanks hun...I like malibu :)
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    like Rose313 said the vodka is lowest calorie drink, but you can drink two glasses of that stop for a moment and drink a glass or bottle of water so that help to clean your system more quickly.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Flavored Vodka, like Blueberry Vodka, which is about 69 calories per shot, and soda water. Tastes WONDERFUL. Blueberry Press....
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    so...I have staff drinks on Friday and don't really want to ruin all my efforts this week...any
    suggestions on low calorie options?
    thanks...

If you like beer (which I know is the WORST), I had Miller 64 this weekend and it really wasn't bad! Also, oddly Guinness is allegedly low in calories (don't ask me how!)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Captain Morgan and diet Coke. One ounce of Captain is 60 calories.
  • ddrshine
    ddrshine Posts: 6
    Options
    This is a nice topic
  • NikkiTompson
    Options
    thanks guys for all the suggestions...much appreciated...just a quick question...pardon me for being thick..but how many oz in a shot! just so I know what to log...thanks :)
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Vodka and slimline tonic with a slice of lemon or lime, under 70 cals :)
  • NikkiTompson
    Options
    thanks guys for all the suggestions...much appreciated...just a quick question...pardon me for being thick..but how many oz in a shot! just so I know what to log...thanks :)
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Malibu and diet coke? hmmm I've never thought of that...I may try it! What else is an interesting mix with diet coke? (now my wheels are turning) lol
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    one oz is 30ml of fluid
  • amonroe1343
    Options
    One shot is about 1.5 oz.
  • amonroe1343
    Options
    Malibu and diet coke? hmmm I've never thought of that...I may try it! What else is an interesting mix with diet coke? (now my wheels are turning) lol

Cherry vodka or rum is really good with diet too. I'll do cruzan cherry and diet or effen black cherry and diet. Though any flavor or vodka or rum would work.