foolish me

Options
Hard to believe I started this almost 1 year ago......did really well for the first half of 2009, than once my daughters wedding was done, summer & camping over and than the holidays...I quit posting and recording my meals and.......I am back into my fat jeans! I dislike my fat jeans. So my new date for starting to lose only 22 pounds is Jan 5th. Don't know why the 5th, its just after the new year so thats what I am going with. I really want to fit into my skinny jeans again, and I felt so much better than I do now. Its going to be a struggle, but I will get there. Not only the weight I want to lose but I want to be more flexible, so will start doing some easy stretching exercises to limber these old bones up........I wish everyone a healthy new year and good luck to each of you.

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser starts on the 5th! :bigsmile: It's a good start date, I think. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • sillysallyf
    sillysallyf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Good luck on your journey.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe I started this almost 1 year ago......did really well for the first half of 2009, than once my daughters wedding was done, summer & camping over and than the holidays...I quit posting and recording my meals and.......I am back into my fat jeans! I dislike my fat jeans. So my new date for starting to lose only 22 pounds is Jan 5th. Don't know why the 5th, its just after the new year so thats what I am going with. I really want to fit into my skinny jeans again, and I felt so much better than I do now. Its going to be a struggle, but I will get there. Not only the weight I want to lose but I want to be more flexible, so will start doing some easy stretching exercises to limber these old bones up........I wish everyone a healthy new year and good luck to each of you.

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    I hear you with the not logging in, seems like I've done that quite a bit myself this last month, what with the holidays! :embarassed:
    But I'm back and going strong, and hopefully you will too! :smile:
    As far as exercise goes, it doesn't always have to be awful. For my exercise, I walk almost every day, (weather permitting!) I also dance to a fast oldies CD that my husband made up of all my favorite old songs. (Like "Love Shack", Wild, Wild West", "Mony, Mony", "Footloose", and "Gloria")
    It's free, (unlike a gym!) fun, and I can even watch tv at the same time, so I never get bored! :happy:
    I also have Wii Fit, and jog to that, which is a lot of fun, and easy too! :smile:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I would start today!!! You don't want to add more on in the next few days, it can happen.