What are U EXCITED to do since you've lost wt. (or plan to)?

Options
What are some exciting things on your list to do because you have lost weight (or have done)?

Or...
Plan to do when you lose the weight?

Some of mine:
Zip lining next summer
Kite boarding
Buy a really sexy/cool vintage-style dress or two for my fit curves.

Replies

• angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Tattoos!!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Being overweight never stopped me from doing things.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was going to get a tattoo too, lol. I'm planning on getting a Zumba tattoo. I also plan on going on a vacation. Not sure where or when. But it's going to be a lot of fun!!!
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am excited that I can buy a pair of pants right off the rack ... NOT in the plus department. I am excited that I can cross my legs again. And, I am excited for the day I can buy something dead sexy from Victoria's Secrets and feel great about it!
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    wear my old clothes and wear a bikini and not have my huge gut flap over :(
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm going to disneyland! (And not be one of the heavier girls there just avg. that'll be nice for a change.)
  • monicalord
    monicalord Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wear cutoffs at the beach :)
  • Living_Barefoot
    Living_Barefoot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Finally colouring my hair completely blue!! It's been almost 4 months now :O haha, ziplining! Rock climbing! Bikini! Being overweight never stopped me but these are my rewards :) Oh and Paramount Canada's Wonderland! :D AAAANNNDDD The Zombie Run 5k next year!! SO pumped! I'm gonna be a zombie and chase people, it's going to be awesome!
  • Celticb3lly
    Celticb3lly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Plan to:

Go to Ireland when i reach goal.

wear a bikini from victoria secrets

wear all the clothes just sitting in my closet from when i was a size 10.

run multiple 5k, warrior dashes, and maybe even a half marathon. (right now I still HATE running. . .walking is alright though)
  • shani251
    shani251 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Me? paddleboarding, lots more cycling - i have a 120 mile ride planned this month - that never would have happened 50 lbs ago, and lots more cute clothes! whoohoo!
  • majaminceva
    Options
    To be happy and I really am :smile:
  • goexpos
    goexpos Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    shopping for clothes has become a LOT more fun :-)
  • BootCampCrazy
    BootCampCrazy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to go on a cruise.... to wear a bathing suit (possibly a bikini we'll see how the tummy looks next march), go ziplining, parasailing, scuba diving, run the jogging track on top the ship. I've been on a cruise once before in my former life as a foodie, which the food was great, but I'm not so excited about the food this time, I'm excited about the activities!! Who is this person? Where'd she come from? Never in a million years did I think my outlook would change so much! haha!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Finally colouring my hair completely blue!! It's been almost 4 months now :O haha, ziplining! Rock climbing! Bikini! Being overweight never stopped me but these are my rewards :) Oh and Paramount Canada's Wonderland! :D AAAANNNDDD The Zombie Run 5k next year!! SO pumped! I'm gonna be a zombie and chase people, it's going to be awesome!

Wow, a zombie run sounds fun, but sweaty itchy makeup LOL. AWesome, though!!! Great goals.
  • Funsoaps
    Options
    Me? paddleboarding, lots more cycling - i have a 120 mile ride planned this month - that never would have happened 50 lbs ago, and lots more cute clothes! whoohoo!

I want to try Paddleboaring too at least once and Jet skiing (I've done this plenty but I haven't in years).
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My husband and I want to hike the Appalachian Trail next summer
  • Funsoaps
    Options
    I am excited that I can buy a pair of pants right off the rack ... NOT in the plus department. I am excited that I can cross my legs again. And, I am excited for the day I can buy something dead sexy from Victoria's Secrets and feel great about it!

Hallelujah I'm right there with ya!

I am so happy I "shopped" in my closet for clothes I've been holding onto for years that NEVER fit, and they fit now and are loose! It's like I have a new wardrobe. Plus I have to put my big stuff on my yard sale.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant with my first child and the thing that excites me the most is being able to take my baby on a long bike ride with me! I'm asking for one of those little trailers on my registry. I found one that converts into a jogging stroller!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Not because of weight loss, but because of getting more in shape I want to start going hiking. It never interested me before but now it does!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Four week adventure tour of South America. Mostly by foot and canoe. Won't be long!