3 years later, I notice a difference

Options
I finally took updated pics. You know the ones where you stand in the standard poses. I took the first ones 3 years ago when my goal was a 5k, now I've completed 4 half marathons and a few more 5ks. While I haven't lost all the weight and I'm not at my goal weight, I have come a long ways fitness wise. I am one of those people who loses it as slow as a snail, but I'm keeping it off :)

algahe.jpg

Replies

• angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    wow! theres a huge difference even when you still are not at your goal! your bum & tum are more smaller and your arms and legs look more toned! just wow, i really should take some piccys of myself at some point as i havent taken any =s
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    there is an enormous difference. good job. your perseverance is what makes you great...I have a horrible history of giving up after a couple weeks because I didn't lose 50 pounds...lol. so i'm inspired by your slow and steady commitment.
  • Camilletherealdeal
    Camilletherealdeal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is super awesome! Being healthy and active is more important than the number on the scale. You are an inspiration to me!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!

I, too, am a very slow "loser".......it's hard sometimes, but I feel like I just need to keep going. 15 more lbs, and I'm at my first goal! How hard can that be?????

lol.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    what everyone else said is true... however, i noticed the confidence. you have increased your confidence in yourself over those three years.. the attitude and way you hold yourself is different.

you look great.. keep at it chiquita... its wonderful to see people with success like that... especially since i'm still trying to figure out the right balance for me..
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    You notice a difference, I notice a HUGE difference! You look great! Congrats on your weight loss and fitness accomplishments.
  • kikiloo
    kikiloo Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you everyone. It's easy to get discouraged when you see these people who've lost 100lbs in a year, and it's like wow!
  • sarah211086
    sarah211086 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow such a big difference! Well done and keep up the good work, its definitely paying off. You are looking fantastic.
  • cggoben
    cggoben Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! I can see a big difference and it's good to finally see someone who doesn't loose it all right away like me. Keep up the good work!
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've come so far!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!