Peanut Butter Attack!

Options
Ok no need to reply, but I definitely feel the need to air some dirty laundry. Thank goodness for this site, without the accountability I might pretend this never happened! :blushing:

My hubby went back to training last night, after dinner and around 8:30....

I was just hanging out with myself when the munchies hit me and I grabbed 1 piece of bread with a tiny tiny bit of peanut butter and then I did it again and again and....ahem...again...:noway:

Just couldnt stop the peanut butter monster :devil: Feeling a little lame this morning...

Ok..I changed my mind...someone throw me a bone and tell me you've done the same thing...??

Replies

• opatt23
    opatt23 Posts: 90
    Options
    Ok no need to reply, but I definitely feel the need to air some dirty laundry. Thank goodness for this site, without the accountability I might pretend this never happened! :blushing:

My hubby went back to training last night, after dinner and around 8:30....

I was just hanging out with myself when the munchies hit me and I grabbed 1 piece of bread with a tiny tiny bit of peanut butter and then I did it again and again and....ahem...again...:noway:

Just couldnt stop the peanut butter monster :devil: Feeling a little lame this morning...

Ok..I changed my mind...someone throw me a bone and tell me you've done the same thing...??
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. Too often to mention, peanut butter has been my definite weakness. On crackers, bread, celery, on a spoon. And my son loves it for lunch, so I have to buy it. Otherwise, it would just be safer all around to not have it in my house.

Don't beat yourself up too much though . The great thing about eating healthy is there is always a new day, and has begun Store the peanut butter and bread out of site for today. Sometimes the "out of sight, out of mind" can actually work.

Have a great day!!!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Don't feel too badly. I can think of a lot things worse than peanut butter on bread. Yes it's high cal and fat, but it's a good fat a great source of protien. I just got done with teacher appreciation at a school where the parents had 5-8 "treats" in our lounge all week (and I probably tried every one of them! Talk about caving into to a weakness!
  • MsLadybug
    MsLadybug Posts: 55
    Options
    I've been having nightly snacks of a cut-up apple with a tbsp of peanut butter. Its not too bad calorie-wise and very satisfying.
  • opatt23
    opatt23 Posts: 90
    Options
    You're not alone. Too often to mention, peanut butter has been my definite weakness. On crackers, bread, celery, on a spoon. And my son loves it for lunch, so I have to buy it. Otherwise, it would just be safer all around to not have it in my house.

Don't beat yourself up too much though . The great thing about eating healthy is there is always a new day, and has begun Store the peanut butter and bread out of site for today. Sometimes the "out of sight, out of mind" can actually work.

Have a great day!!!

"Out of sight, out of mind" Yes Yes....the bread is now in the freezer and the peanut butter is hidden far far back in out of sight cabinent land!!!

Thanks ya'll. Have a great Sunday!:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Fellow Peanut Butter Lovers!!! :love:

Bariwise makes "Double Peanut butter" protein bars that are to die for!!!! :love: :love: They're like 130 calories, but 15 grams of protein.

If you're interested shoot me a note & I'll let you know where you can get them! :smile: