My scale broke, need to buy a new scale any suggestions?

Options
So the scale I've had for 10yrs finally broke and I'm wanting to buy a really nice one. Maybe with cool features. It doesn't have to hook up to an Iphone or Ipad since I dont have one of those but I really want one thats gonna be very accurate. Does anyone have any sugguestings on brands or ones they have tryed? Good ones or ones I should stay away from? I'm willing to pay up to 100$ on a really nice and accurate scale, I like to weigh myself every morning to stay on top of my weight loss.

Replies

• Jlongblade
    Jlongblade Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I usually let my wife make that decision :laugh: anyone else have an idea??
  • DMZH78
    DMZH78 Posts: 42
    Options
    I have a Weight Watchers one that I bought from Bed Bath and Beyond with coupon! Always accurate and can go up over 300 lbs (if needed). Tracks several people for body fat, etc. :-)
  • smartfitmom3
    Options
    My suggestion is not to buy a new one and to find a day out of the week to go somewhere with a scale and weigh yourself.(if that is convenient for you) It will save you from the depression scales give us from constantly checking. You can use measurements to track your progress:smile:
  • Mels707
    Mels707 Posts: 101
    Options
    I love my eatsmart body fat scale. Was around $50 on amazon. Has terrific reviews too so it's not just me! I was prepared to pay more too.
  • lkdad_nagy
    lkdad_nagy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I usually let my wife make that decision :laugh: anyone else have an idea??

THANKS alot HUNNY!!!!!! <3 love ya!
  • lkdad_nagy
    lkdad_nagy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I'll check out the ww one and the eatsmart one too!
  • checkmatekingtwo
    checkmatekingtwo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just blogged about purchasing my new scale. Check it out:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/checkmatekingtwo
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I like the eat smart one.