Lost 60 lbs so far, 20 left - F/23/5'7"

Options
Hello! I have officially lost 60 pounds as of today, weighing in at 179.2lbs down from 240lbs at the beginning. I also ran my fastest mile ever today, clocking in at 9:54! Life is good, and I felt like showing off my results so far. :)

Feel free to ask any questions! I'm also looking for some inspirational friends or friends who need inspiration here, so feel free to add me as a friend. :)

Here I am last summer at 240lbs and this summer, at 180!

gxV2v.jpg

Replies

• therealmax
    therealmax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • askinnybanana13
    Options
    you are a true success! you should be so proud!
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    well done you look fab
  • Jlhoffman123
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing. You are definitely an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your photos :)
  • kimberly411968
    Options
    wow!!!! great job!!!!
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! That's awesome!!!! Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    WOO-HOO!! Great work, you look awesome!
  • carlaah
    carlaah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! I just have one question, what did u do to lose the excess fat from your arms? I have the wave going on from where i have lost some of my weight Lol!
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work paid off!
  • allthesunshine
    allthesunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! I just have one question, what did u do to lose the excess fat from your arms? I have the wave going on from where i have lost some of my weight Lol!

Hah, trust me, I still have excess, flappy arm skin. I do a lot of strength training, though, and I think that has really helped me all over. The muscles help fill out the now-empty skin and holds it in more tightly. I can not possibly encourage strength training enough!
  • daMutz
    daMutz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats to you for all your hard work!!!!:happy:
  • nouse4aname68
    nouse4aname68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! You look incredible! Keep it up :D
  • ruthiestamos
    ruthiestamos Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look and I am sure feel amazing.
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    How tall are you, because I'm about 180, but my body doesn't look 1/2 as good as yours, lol. Oops, never mind, you say it in the title, sorry, lol.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • P90xMandy
    P90xMandy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    amazing progress well done you!
  • kayrowell
    kayrowell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great, Congradulations on your success! I am just getting started on my journey so far I am loving this website and very happy to have found it. Can you share any advise for staying motivated, and easy ways use to stay prepared with the right foods? Thank you in Advance......Kay:smile::smile:
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.
  • karenlavinia
    karenlavinia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look fabulous! My goal is similar to yours. I am 5'7" and I'm aiming for a 55lb loss, but I do know that is the top of my goal range and I really need to lose between 55 and 75 pounds. I have lost 11 pounds so far. I'm determined to make it this time. I do have a few questions for you;

1. How did you determine what your goal weight would be?
    2. Did you have to adjust your diet and fitness along the way? And if so, how and what did you do?
    3. How do you reward yourself for attaining goals? I've been trying to think of non-food (LOL) rewards.

Thanks for offering to answer questions - I hope to be in your position some day!
  • YoukilledJosh
    Options
    Seriously awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!