65 Pounds Down - People don't recognize me, lol

Options

Replies

• LyndsieLovejoyyy
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    HOLY SH*TBALLS! AMAZING!
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look gorgeous!!!!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    way to go!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That is amazing transformation. I am so happy and proud for you!!
  • magtowers
    magtowers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How did you do it?? I need to lose the same.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    WoW...I´m not surprised people don´t recognize you...you look so totally different and so awesom, congrats. Keep up the good work
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!!!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Look at your legs! Amazing job!
  • resan224
    resan224 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person to have actually done it! I am verrrrrrrry proud and I think you're gorgeous! I especially like your main profile picture :) Wonderful...keep up the good work! <3
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    fantastic! you are totally rocking it! gj and i can see why they dont recognize you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amymarie19715
    Options
    WoW! You look awesome!
  • JeffJohnson26
    JeffJohnson26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is nothing short of INCREDIBLE. Thanks for posting pics and reminding everyone that hard work and dedication pay off! Congrads!
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    wicked!!!

i LOVE the skirt pic!!! super sexy!

you look fantastic. it's interesting to see your personality emerging. before it was jeans, hair pulled back, tom-boyish. now, you're the sexy chick getting out there! kudos to you.
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    Your a beautiful girl both ways ! Congrats on getting healthy and learning to love and take care of yourself !
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and amazing.:smile:
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    To the person who asked how long it took:

It took me two goes at it actually. I lost 65 10 years ago (if not more cuz I barely ever weighed myself and started working out before eating right and didn't pay much attention). Then again about 3 years ago.

Most people would say it didn't take me long enough, lol. When I went to college, I was giant. I started working out and my pants got looser. I started weighing myself, reading about weight loss and healthy eating. I changed my diet, counted my calories, and lost weight pretty easily (and by easily, I mean I put the work in and got the results - gym and good eating and I was diligent!! The more success I had, the easier it was). I went down to 183 and that's been my body's set point, where it wants to stay, which I struggle with to this day... Anyway, that whole loss took me from about September to January.

I maintained for 2-3 years, then gained it all back over the next 6 years... Bad relationship, depressed, stressed and failing at life...

I dumped the *kitten* hole boyfriend, and within the next 6 months, lost the 65 all over again just as easily as the first. And again, I am stuck at that stupid set point (plateau) that I have been fighting with for the last few years.

I am currently eating (and this sounds like a lot, I know...) around 3000 calories (after coming off another deficit diet) and trying to build muscle rather than lose weight. I am incredibly active now, and I burn over 3000 calories daily, so I still tend to run a tiny deficit, but after eating around 2000 calories, it's hard to get another 1000+ in during the day. (This was in reply to "don't lose too much kinda).
  • tlonie
    tlonie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!! You do look really different but great:-).
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hot damn, girl... wtg!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!