skinny margarita

Options
delanahub
delanahub Posts: 56
I made skinny margarita's last nite, I did not have clear tequila so I used cuervo 2oz, the juice from a big lime a 1/2 oz of triple sec, I then added a splenda, this made it so good. This was the thing I think the cuervo needs vs. patron, in my opinion.

Replies

• delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    I made skinny margarita's last nite, I did not have clear tequila so I used cuervo 2oz, the juice from a big lime a 1/2 oz of triple sec, I then added a splenda, this made it so good. This was the thing I think the cuervo needs vs. patron, in my opinion.
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i drink these all the time, with the patron, and personally i like it better than a margarita, and definately feel less disgusting after i drink 6 of them , vs 6 big ole margaritas!!! :) haha
  • areason4stars
    Options
    I will def have to try this next time! The calories always kill me when I drink.
  • fitn40
    fitn40 Posts: 17
    Options

Do you have the calorie breakdown for these? Have you tried making a frozen version of these? Just curious...now that summer is here...I know I'll be tempted to have margs by the pool and would love to have a healthy alternative...well, somewhat healthy! ha!

Thanks!