Made me chuckle

Options
This might not be the right spot, but I just had to share a funny moment.

I was talking to one of my cooks and she was asking me about my weight loss. When I told her it was portion control she looked at me in disbelief and said, "is that all??!!" I thought it was cute seemed she thought I was using voodoo magic or advanced surgical techniques. I further explained measuring, logging, and trying to stay within 1800-2200kcal (although I often stray, damn cheese).

Just funny had to share.

Replies

• KittenKittyKitteh
    KittenKittyKitteh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I read something on one of the boards sort of on this topic. Seems when folks lose a lot of weight people ask what they're doing. Then when they reply with the only thing that works: Diet and Exercise... the people lose interest.

Here's my solution: When it starts to become obvious that I'm losing weight I'm going to start making up amazing things. So far I have "Well... every night a magical fairy comes in and sprinkles me with magical weight loss dust." OR maybe just "meth, loads of meth."

Side note: I lurve cheese.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    This might not be the right spot, but I just had to share a funny moment.

I was talking to one of my cooks and she was asking me about my weight loss. When I told her it was portion control she looked at me in disbelief and said, "is that all??!!" I thought it was cute seemed she thought I was using voodoo magic or advanced surgical techniques. I further explained measuring, logging, and trying to stay within 1800-2200kcal (although I often stray, damn cheese).

Just funny had to share.

Lmao @ "voodoo magic".

I think the next time one of my husband's b!tchy coworkers ask me how I lost weight, I'll tell them it was all the voodoo magic.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options

Here's my solution: OR maybe just "meth, loads of meth.

Bwahahaha I love this. So wrong in the best way!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Hahahah @ meth!

And ramirez *****y coworkers that makes it more fun the eye daggers you get must be a so rewarding on its own. Have they started sabotaging you yet?