5 days into MFP-Need some good supportive "friends" :)

Options
Been using mfp for about 5 days now, but I guess I could use some friends. Always open to advice and am just starting out trying to get fit and want to do this the right way. Extremely motivated! G0d I want this sooo bad I can "taste" it LOL. Big journey ahead of me, anyone else in for the long haul? :ohwell:

Replies

• Tati_Mo
    Tati_Mo Posts: 10
    Options
    you can add me if you want!!! It's always nice to have people around you to motivate you!!
  • AprilFoolGirl
    AprilFoolGirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi- I am trying MFP again and think this time having some people to be accountable to would be a good thing. If you would like to add me that would be great. AprilFoolGirl:smile:
  • ShariK67
    ShariK67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me. We can always use supportive friends!
  • missygurl_27
    Options
    Heyy, your more than welcome to add me as a friend.. Im a young momma thats 20 and i have a almost 2 year old daughter.. i gained 100lbs during my pregnancy... NOW ITS TIME TO GET IT OFF lol..
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Im on here each day :smile:
  • ajernbsn
    ajernbsn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP works--you are in a great, supportive place here :)
    Please feel free to add me!
  • talena824
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just starting as well, and I could use some good "friends" :D
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I'm in for the long haul and will be on daily.
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Heyy, your more than welcome to add me as a friend.. Im a young momma thats 20 and i have a almost 2 year old daughter.. i gained 100lbs during my pregnancy... NOW ITS TIME TO GET IT OFF lol..

im 24 and gained about 65-70lbs with my now 17month old son. im sadly at my highest EVER (277) and am hating every second of it. i was on a mission and had dropped down to about 184lbs then found out i was 11 weeks pregnant and it all went down hill from there..AND QUICKLY lol. im a stay at home mom and full time student. his dad works land rigs in the oil industry and is gone about 96% of the time so there really wasnt anyone here to keep me accountable for slacking on exercise or what i was eating. now im paying for it and am sooo motivated it isnt even funny. i refuse to weigh myself for my first weigh in until i have my follow up apt at my docs office aug 20th...gonna be a looooooooooong 20 days LOL
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been here off and on for two years, and restarted thinking I didn't need "friends." Definitely the wrong way to go. Let's do this!!
  • kriscrat
    kriscrat Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me too, if you like. I am back on after not logging in for months. Lost motivation last time, and I think more friends would help. :)
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always need more like minded friends on my weight loss journey.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!!

I'm here for the long haul too. You are in the right 'mental' place to do this. Take it a step at a time, be kind to yourself. You can do it!
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi, I am trying to lose 125lbs. Feel free to add me, anyone that replies can add me if they would like. The more friends you have the more support you get!!!
    Lets lose together :)
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'll send a message because I can't add anymore friends today on my side.
  • emmi_21
    emmi_21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new here too :) I have lost 3 stone already now just down the the last 15lb. I need the motivation and I am always happy to give it! :)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I can always use new friends for support and motivation.