Need 25-35 yr old peeps!

Options

Replies

• invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! This site is great for achieving your goals (and keeping yourself honest).
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND.
    If you want...
    My fitness and nutrition knowledge is solid (that certainly doesn't mean that I utilize it, haha).
  • KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • jasond8023
    jasond8023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 32. I am down 26 pounds and have about 14 to go!
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :) First step of my goal is 50lbs to loose, def would like that motivation to push on!
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm also 28 and could always use some motivating friends. I'm on here every day and try to stay on track as much as I can. I've been doing much better since I've been gaining more and more supportive friends!

Karrie
  • Rory_123
    Rory_123 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm also looking for MFP friends!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in a loving relationship, so all you chubby chasers can back right up :P

ahahahahhaha how that made me laugh!! thanks! Lol :laugh:

I'm 23.. is that to young to be your friend? :sad: lol
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and still have a lot to lose!
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Choward2703
    Choward2703 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. I'm 29 (30 in October). I've lost about 17 lbs and I have about 5 lbs to my ultimate goal.
  • morpho226
    Options
    You can add me as well I am just starting up again, trying to loose that post baby weight:)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    LOL @chubby chasers!

I'm 34 and have lost over 25lbs here with MFP. Feel free to add!
  • yessiwhy
    Options
    Hola

I am One week and 2 days in, doing P90X and swimming----

MY fitness pal is great for structure! Its very practical too which i need and love!

I have 20 to lose to be in between my BMI level.

Add me :)
  • mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    Way to go:)
  • tstokes1786
    tstokes1786 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I have about 30 lbs left to lose. feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Inspired30
    Inspired30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am two years older and am looking to ditch ~ 25lbs. Good luck!
  • firecraker05
    firecraker05 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always looking for more friends to help support and receive help from. :)

I am 26, and at a current weight of 228, and trying to loose 70 to 80 pounds.
  • pussnbootz200920
    Options
    Hello. I am 29. I just joined. I just a little confused. I need to lose 100 lbs. This site is so confusing. I am on a high protein, low calorie diet. But the site wont let me. I hope this site works out. I really need to lose this weight for my little baby girl who needs a mommy who she can do stuff with.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hi Hi! 31 here... trying to drop 50 lbs too! Sending a request and anyone else may feel free to add me!
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! Feel free to add me! :) I'm 25 years old, a busy graduate student, and my goal is to lose 70lbs and gain a ton of muscle.