WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears BEFORE & AFTER

Options
WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears :sad: ..... I was getting so frustrated and discouraged because I have been eating clean and working out for MONTHS and have only lost 5 stinking pounds :mad: ... Even the fact that I use to wear a size 2XL shirt and I just bought a Juniors XL shirt Saturday didn't help with the improvement of my self esteem. It wasn't until I did the pic stitch that I've noticed how much I've really lost. I am SOOOOOO happy IDK what to do with myself:bigsmile: .... I still have a long way to go, but I am happy that I can SEE that my hard work is not just a waste of time... The pic on the left is from mid June... The pic on the right is from today 7/31/12 ... Still only 5 lbs lost but it's clear the fat is melting away...

:glasses: Failure is NOT an option! :bigsmile:

Oh!!! If anyone on here is using instagram, feel free to follow me on there! I post daily pictures of my weightloss progress, the food I eat, exercise photo's, things I see while exercising, and pics of those that motivate me.... And I do follow those who follow me :flowerforyou:

Instagram: MsHoneySmile7

559159_10151000168584261_224172420_n.jpg

Replies

• briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is a 5 lb difference? Keep up the great job and don't let the scale hold you back
  • nurselroy
    nurselroy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!! This was really motivating cuz my scale is moving awfully slow too, but I'm staying on track with my eating and exercise. Hope I get the same great results :-)
  • NesianStyle
    Options
    Awesome job....big difference right there!!!
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I wonder how thats only 5 pounds?? Looks like 20! Great job, I hope to be able to post some noticeable photos like that!!
  • nighthawke
    nighthawke Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! @_@
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    That's some amazing stuff right there. Great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Girl, I think you need a new scale! LOL BIG difference!!!!
  • vmcase
    vmcase Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    It's obvious your hard work is paying off!
  • SARAHSMILE01
    SARAHSMILE01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    I kinda took it a shes been at a plateau, and has only lost 5 lbs recently, though I could be wrong.. Great looking difference!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It's all about inches, honey! screw the scales! You look fantastic, huge difference for sure!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Wow! Excellent job, keep up the hard work! you're doing great!
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! Stay focused remember muscle weighs more :)
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That is truly AMAZING! I've been at the same weight for a few weeks, and I haven't done measurements in a while, so you give me hope :smile: Keep up the great work!! Totes gonna follow you on ig now :smile:
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome, you are doing great! dont give up you will get there! :smile:
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    thats because when your working out u can't always trust the scale. While ur working out...your burning fat AND building muscle...muscle is more dense...so, you're getting smaller but the scale doesn't tell you that...great job btw...keeping pushing and keep working.

you're doing excellent and I'm proud.:bigsmile:
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!! You've clearly built some muscle mass while shedding fat; I'm willing to bet that you'll start losing a lot more weight now that your metabolism has increased. Congrats on not being held back by what the scale says: it's all about consistency! I can relate to slow going, but just keep working -you're doing fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Very big difference in the two pics! Looks much more than 5 pounds, but regardless, WTG! You are doing super! Keep up the good work.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Can really see the difference in your legs, keep going, you are doing something right!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!