p90x Results

Options
Thinking about starting the workout plan. Any opinions about it or would anyone consider showing their progress pics?

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    <~~ July 1st-29th... lots of protein!
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    <~~ July 1st-29th... lots of protein!

Which workout plan are you doing? I wanna tone and gain lil muscles etc .
    I wanted to do the lean out plan but was told that's more for dropping weight.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    No pics available but I know I lost at least two pants sizes in 15 days of it.
  • slynn28
    Options
    No pics available but I know I lost at least two pants sizes in 15 days of it.

Congrats! :)
  • dr_tina
    dr_tina Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would highly recommend it. I weigh 135 and I am heading into a size 6. I started at a size 14-16. 10 years ago when I was this exact same weight, I was a size 12. I alternate P90X with running and swimming. I really like it and it is intense. It will really challenge you, but you will have to do a lot of modifying at the beginning. I was intimidated at first by this, but I actually like it now because I have higher levels to work to rather than mastering it too easily like some other workouts.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    P90X is a fantastic program. I highly recommend it. Great mix of cardio and strength training. They show multiple modifications of pretty much every exercise. If you haven't been working out the first week might be a bit painful as you discover all the muscles you haven't used in awhile, but once you get past that you will be fine.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You'll love this program.... I just finished P90X/Insanity Hybrid and I loved it! You will definitely see results if you put in the work. As for me I did not lose a lot of scale weight but I sure leaned out and lost a ton of bodyfat. My only suggestion is to acquire a recovery formula whether from Beach body or in my case Vega because it will help with your recovery...you won't be excessively sore the next day...
  • slynn28
    Options
    Sounds good. I might start with the classic workout. I'm almost down to 20lbs weight loss plus I'm also a mom of four. Hoping it'll help minimize this mom pooch.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!