Is there a group for Stay At Home Moms?

Options
Hi there!

I was wondering if there was support group for Stay At Hom Moms to support each other in 2010. And if not, does anyone want to join together to support each other with the challenges we face being at home all day with our little ones?

A little about me.

33 yr old SAHM of 4 kiddos almost 9 through 2 yrs.

I have lost 50lbs since the birth of my 2yr old, but I have a stubborn 20-25lbs to remove.

2010 is my year to shine and complete this final weight loss journey so I don't have to do this again next year as it will be a lifestyle.

I found MFP a several months back and love it, but neglected using over the last few months.

Hope to find some mamas who want to work together to be healthy examples to our families.

Seanna

Replies

• missym00
    Options
    hey,
    im a stay at home mum with 2 kids ds 2yrs and dd 7months and ive decided its time i lose the preggy tummy look lol! i think eating is my biggest problem esp being at home, i snack all day and do a lot of baking with ds as he loves to bake, so i pig out of that in the evenings. i just love food, im hoping recoding everything i eat each day, so i can see how bad/much it is might give me that extra bit of motivation :)
  • mama5x
    Options
    I am the same way when it comes to baking. My family loves to bake and I love to eat it, but the more I read and the more I see - a lot of sweets is BAD!!!! So I have decided to limit desserts and baking to one day a week and take turns with the kids each week. I hope that will help
  • Hopey1994
    Options

Thanks for providing the link. These girls are awesome and so supportive! I joined the conversation about a week ago and have felt so welcome. :heart:
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options

Thanks for providing the link. These girls are awesome and so supportive! I joined the conversation about a week ago and have felt so welcome. :heart:
    You're welcome.:flowerforyou: I'm not a part of that group (I've been a SAHM most of my life, but I'm old now), but I'm glad the thread has worked out for you. It seems that there's a group for everyone on MFP!

P.S. Being a SAHM requires some sacrifices....okay, a lot of sacrifices - but mostly of material things. I have never regretted spending those years at home with my 4 girls. It was all worth it! My best to you all!