30DS opinions (pics with underwear)

Options
I started 30DS today and wanted to know, judging by these pictures, what one could expect? I have a problem with all my fat storing on my back, and it's very very annoying. I'm anxious as to what my body could transform to. So, what do you think?

200lbs
200pounds.jpg
20pounds1.jpg

now, at 158
1582.jpg
158.jpg

Sorry about the underwear pictures haha.

Replies

• wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss so far! You're looking great!

If you're not doing too much strength training right now, I'd think that you could expect to lose inches pretty quickly even if the scale doesn't go down. Good luck to you!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss so far! You're looking great!

If you're not doing too much strength training right now, I'd think that you could expect to lose inches pretty quickly even if the scale doesn't go down. Good luck to you!

Yeah, I don't strength train at all, just like the bare minimum of crunches and such because I can't afford weights/gym. I just walk A LOT and run and also have a slightly physical job.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What a great improvement! I bet doing another round of 30DS and some strength training will leave you looking totallyhot.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I was 135ish when I started The Shred and lost about a pant size
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What a great improvement! I bet doing another round of 30DS and some strength training will leave you looking totallyhot.

Haha, i haven't even started the first round yet! I'm excited to see what will happen after 30 days. I'm planning on doing it again afterwards then hopefully I'll have enough money for weights or something.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Haha, i haven't even started the first round yet! I'm excited to see what will happen after 30 days. I'm planning on doing it again afterwards then hopefully I'll have enough money for weights or something.

I recommend picking up a resistance band in the interim. You can pick one up for less than $20 (down to like $8) at Walmart and they are great for fatiguing your muscles and starting to tone. You have some really nice curves so you are going to look fantastic when you are done.
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! I think you could expect to lose inches and get some muscle tone. If you aren't used to lifting weights you could probably go on the cheap and fill two 16oz water bottles with sand from a playground, it will weigh about 3lbs. Or you could just fill them with water which would be a little lighter. I think you'd get great results from 30ds.

Also, there is a 30 day shred group here on mfp that can help you get support/ motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!