over on sugar, under on carbs.

Options
i'm consistently under on carbs according to mfp. usually by around 75-150! i'm over on sugar by 20-30, despite the fact that i don't eat sweets on a daily basis. i'm usually under on fat by 5-15. over on protein by 20-40. i usually hit my target for fiber. i have lost 30 pounds or so, many more to lose. does anyone have an opinion on this? are all the overages/unders terribly bad? any that i really should try to fix? thanks so much.

Replies

• samantha_ashley
    samantha_ashley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump? :)
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    All pretty normal, I wouldn't stress over it.
  • cvthatcher
    cvthatcher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i try not to worry about sugar from fruit, because it doesn't seem fair to rank that the same as the sugar in ice cream or whatever. not saying that we should binge on fruit, tho!
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I run very similar. Oh well. I eat healthy. I would go crazy trying to figure it all out. I say over potein and under carbs is good anyway. The sugar I don't understand either. Sorry, I am no help!
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    I have the same problem!
  • bhbarros
    bhbarros Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm usually the same on the sugar front, but I eat a few too many carbs (I'm a slave to bread, what can I say?). A large portion of my sugar intake (that didn't come from fruits) can from milk. Switching from whole or 2 percent milk to almond milk helped a lot, and personally I think it's MUCH more delicious.