August Challenge

Options
Tomorrow starts my August Challenge of no Soda. Let see if I can do this. I am so addicted. If I have a bad day I want one, eat certain food want one, have a headache want one, etc.... Anyone else with me on this and have the same problem as I do?

Replies

• cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was totally there when I started here. Drank 1-2 liters a day of soda. To break the habit I started taking the green coffee pills. Did the trick for both the cravings and reducing sugar intake. Stopped taking them after a few weeks. Still get tempted but as long as it isn't in the house I do good. I caved finally yesterday after my husband had brought some home and they were in the fridge for a couple of weeks. I don't want to go back down that road, so I'm in.
  • Juliann4k9
    Juliann4k9 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can do it. Over the last 6 weeks I have given up diet coke. The main thing for me is to have something at hand to drink always. I like to add propel or crystal light pure to my water. They don't have any aspartane in them. We recently discovered ICE. Carbonated flavored water, very good. Good luck
  • ads7428
    ads7428 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in! We can do this :-)
  • ads7428
    ads7428 Posts: 10
    Options
    Day one down! I looked at the pop in my fridge but instead of grabbing it, i grabbed my water bottle :-)
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done. No soda.