Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My First NSV!

So, I just now had my first NSV since beginning on this website about a month ago, and I am so excited about it. I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack workout for a few months now, but only once every week or two. This week I committed to doing the workout as advised, 5 times a week, for 6 weeks. I have stuck to it so far, and just completed my third workout for the week.

The NSV is that I actually completed the whole workout without stopping, and I did all of the advanced versions of the exercises! I know this doesn't really sound like too much, but for me it really is! Last week I needed a 5 minutes break in the middle of the workout just to make it to the second half, and today I rocked the whole thing straight through. I'm so excited to see the results in 6 weeks!

Can anyone else relate to this great feeling??

Replies

• I can't relate to this particular workout, but I just wanted to say way to go! That's definitely awesome! Last year I got through the first four weeks of C25K before getting sick (bronchitis), and while I was doing week four, I also did the very first workout with a friend. I was never out of breath for the entire workout, and that after just four weeks! It was SUCH an amazing feeling and is exactly why I want to get back into running.

Congratulations on your NSV! That's so awesome!
  • Arredondo145
    Arredondo145 Posts: 50 Member
    Way to go! I haven't done the workout, but when I realized that I had been able to workout and walk with my daughter and not need my rescue inhaler since May - I did the happy/happy-joy/joy dance! So celebrate that NSV
  • andie23
    andie23 Posts: 25
    Yay!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!