LCG - Lord of the Rings

Options
berlynn_j
berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
So I'm bored and this game just kicked my butt, but it's only my second time playing so maybe I shouldn't be bummed that I couldn't even make it past the first quest of the scenario I chose. Anyone else ever play? Just wondering if I have any fellow nerds out there :wink:

Replies

• berlynn_j
    Options
    So it's just me? Awww, that's kinda sad :(. Where are the cats from the Big Bang Theory when you need them! :tongue:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I thought Lord of the Rings was a movie Trilogy. My mind is blown right now.
  • Vizalto
    Vizalto Posts: 5
    Options
    I've never played but heard it's fun. Sorry I can't join you =] I'm generally a total nerd myself lol.
  • FrozenGod
    Options
    Fellow nerd here, lol. Not big on the card games, mostly stick to my xbox and books
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I have yet to watch the movies... My sister even bought the entire series for me. I didn't know there was a game.
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    I thought Lord of the Rings was a movie Trilogy. My mind is blown right now.

Book, movies, card games, even legos (thought my nerdiness has yet to reach those bounds yet, but it'll probably happen seeing as lego has now seeped into my Harry Potter obsession)
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I have yet to watch the movies... My sister even bought the entire series for me. I didn't know there was a game.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsvo7VPyWDdLOg-EtbftG2HQDGPuKHd7gZ6R_TJl4EokUsNcqelGoyt0w_
  • smellyrichelley
    smellyrichelley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fellow nerd here, but not as into table top games. I play way too much WoW, though.