Looking for support

Options
Hi there, I just joined this today. I'm looking for friends who will support me & help me push on to lose this weight I have been dreading for years. I'm 20 & currently weighing 180lbs, with my goal weight at 130lbs I would love if some of you would help me through this journey! :)

Replies

• CaitLett12
    Options
    I would be more than willing to support you through this journey!! Anytime you need anything, all you gotta do is write on my profile or shoot me a message. :)
  • JessManny
    Options
    I would be more than willing to support you through this journey!! Anytime you need anything, all you gotta do is write on my profile or shoot me a message. :)

Thank you so much, it means a lot. :)
  • julparada
    julparada Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :) I need the support as well! LOL
  • msmithjr79
    Options
    Same here! Wish you all the best!
  • Hi :)
    You are really pretty :D
    please have a look at my post. I would love to get to know you :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/689421-hello-all-you-beautiful-people-d
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    We're in the same boat, I'll add you aswell need all the support going for this :)
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel fre to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • Terree83
    Terree83 Posts: 93
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You definitely made the right decision in joining.. the support you'll find here is absolutely awesome! Best of luck to you on your journey! Will definitely add for support :)