Michelle Bridges 12WBT vs Ashy Bines?

Options
Iv just seen preseason starts end of July and Im considering signing up.

I feel like I need a big of a challange at the moment and im tossing up between this and the ashy bines bikini body boot camps.

has anyone done either of these?

Im "at Goal" but still have some toning and body fat I would like to lose. Im aiming for a bikini in summer

Replies

• Diana_12WBT
    Options
    Hi there, I work for 12WBT and have done a round my self as a member and I can highly recommend it!! I don't really know a lot about Ashy's plan, I have seen quite a few impressive photos on facebook but that's about it.

If you are at goal you can choose Mish's Lean & Strong program which is for people at goal weight but who want to tone up . It’s predominantly a strength training program using weights and body weight exercises to improve strength, definition, and shape.

Check out this link for some more detail. http://www.12wbt.com/fitness#advanced-strong

You also get a weekly nutrition plan with recipes for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I am at my goal weight now and still use the recipes because they are pretty simple to throw together are don't seem like "diet food".

Hope that helps!

Diana
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I would go with Michelle - she is a fantastic trainer and I have seen nothing but wonderful results from her 12WBT program...
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    is anyone signing up for next round? Anyone had good results?
    With 12wbt not Ashy Bines. Iwould never pay for Ashy Bines.
  • suziecue66
    Options
    BUMP
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im doing 12wbt.

It has a lean and strong program for those at goal who want to tone up etc.

Its ok.

Its my first round and I won't be doing another one. Its given me the kick-start I needed (well will hopefully get me to goal, another 2.4kg to go and we have just started week 9)... but I think I can do it on my own from now on.

A$200 ish to do the 12 weeks. You get about 220 recipes, 12 weeks of meal plans and 6 exercise plans for 12 weeks.

Its about clean eating so that's good.

Preseason open now.
  • Blondefitbarbie
    Options
    Michelle is a professional, and I have seen people lose amazing amounts on her plan. Ashy, however, has no training and her clean eating plan is just common sense. Don't waste your money on someone who isn't a professional!
  • suziecue66
    Options
    Im doing 12wbt.

It has a lean and strong program for those at goal who want to tone up etc.

Its ok.

Its my first round and I won't be doing another one. Its given me the kick-start I needed (well will hopefully get me to goal, another 2.4kg to go and we have just started week 9)... but I think I can do it on my own from now on.

A$200 ish to do the 12 weeks. You get about 220 recipes, 12 weeks of meal plans and 6 exercise plans for 12 weeks.

Its about clean eating so that's good.

Preseason open now.

Thanks