MFP 1 Year Anniversary, 50 lbs down, w/pics...

Options

Replies

• dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, what an amazing and loving example you are to your beautiful children.
  • Stowguy2012
    Options
    Looking good
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You rock! Amazing transformation!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Wow you look great and I'm only 29lbs away from your CW so I hope i look as great as you do :D Excellent Job!!!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, can't wait until my legs look like that!
  • pierogiprincess
    pierogiprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! You are just the inspiration I needed!!:flowerforyou:
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing transformation - you look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Great friggin work! Huge changes and u look younger too. Be proud. :smile:
  • ocampocordova
    Options
    wow! you look so great!! I can't wait to get closer to my goal weight!
  • spokaloo
    spokaloo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Congrats!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! :flowerforyou:

Please share with me, and / or us about what exercise or what you ate to master and mold your love lean less.
  • kbmiller27
    kbmiller27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is so fantastic! Thank you for sharing your journey with us! I cant wait to be posting one of these.
  • chippy83
    chippy83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!

I'm 5'4" and hover between 232-234 pounds as my typical range. I've started using MFP this year, and am just getting back to tracking daily after taking a couple of stressful months off. Seeing what my body could be like in a year is so inspiring!
  • yoshelin_20
    yoshelin_20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hottie!! u look great girl!!! thanks for the motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! :flowerforyou:

Please share with me, and / or us about what exercise or what you ate to master and mold your love lean less.

I started out with eliptical and stationary bike for a total of 50 minutes of cardio. I added in step-classes a couple days a week in September 2011 and I still do it twice a week. I love the challenge of the choreography that it gives! I also drop in on zumba when my favorite instructor is teaching (usually Fridays). As the weather has improved I purchased a mountain bike and will ride that in the evenings sometimes. My husband and I play tennis once a week too. It's a great date and we both have a lot of fun trash talking, ha! Basically, I've tried to give myself so many options that even when I don't feel like doing something I just remind myself that there is NO reason not to move and I am able to pick from one of these activities.

I have started adding in weights recently and am going to have my first session with a personal trainer next week and can't wait to get some new tips on how to tone my body!

As for food, I try and have protein with every meal. I definitely go through phases of eating the same things and I try to have a few go-to items. I make a Chicken Poppyseed Salad that is totally a staple in my diet and is about 333 calories (it's HUGE). Right now I eat oatmeal and greek yogurt for breakfast every day. I pack my lunch every day and try and keep a ton of the Green Giant Steamers on hand in the freezer so I have a quick easy veggie that I can add a protein to. I have no real "trick" I just try and come up with easy option so I don't sway too much. I also let myself indulge if it falls within my calorie limits. Nothing is off limits.
  • JeremyM1977
    Options
    Only one word to describe your results: DAMN!! (and I do mean that in a good way).
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and wow! those legs! Great job!

Your babies are so cute.
  • In_His_Image
    In_His_Image Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring. :) Congratulations on your success.
  • LyndsieLovejoyyy
    Options
    OMG AMAZING!!!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    You are adorable!! Congratulations! You look like the teenage babysitter NOT the mother of two! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!