Walk the Plank (Closed Group)

Options
bmfrazie
bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
This thread is for team "Walk The Plank!" Can't wait to start the Row the World Challenge on Wednesday.

Our team is made up of the following people:
1. bmfrazie (Skipper)
2. LeeKetty1176
3. BeautifulArtemis
4. Sundance2032
5. RunningAddict
6. LoriLoves2Run

If you aren't already friends with everyone on the team please add them :)

Replies

• RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooo! I am excited to be a part of the team and can't wait to burn some calories! My name is Jennifer, I am 29 years old and I love to run! =) Most of you probably already know me but feel free to message me for any reason!! =)
    I really like the team name too.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    We are going to kick some serious but!!!
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    643 today...not a bad start to the week. We got this! Like Jen, I LOVE to run!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    the fact that on the opening day i will be burning over 1000 cals had nothing to do with the start day ............ x
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    My name is Colette, been part of Belinda's group for over a year! LOVE HER! I'm a mother of two beautiful boys age 15 and 17, both disabled. I make no excuses for myself, show up daily no matter what and I support my team 110%. I love spin class and strength training. I'm estatic to start this! I will be checking in later this evening with my calories burned.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I know everyone on the team other than Lori. I also LOVE to run and have been doing so for the past 22 years. I am a 29 year old mother to a crazy 9 year old and an 8 week old baby boy. August 13th I will be starting back to being a PE teacher. I know that my burns will be lower than others since I am just getting back into working out.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    279 today
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Yesterday my burn was 96. My plan for this month is to fit in little tid-bits of exercise when I can. I already have my first 96 down for today but would like to hit close to 400 today. My personal challenge is to be over 500 cals tomorrow because that will be my highest burn since I got pregnant.
    I challenge all of you to set a goal and beat it tomorrow.
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    Monday - 643 calories doing 59 minutes of "Ran 6.3 miles"
    Tuesday - 775 calories doing 67 minutes of "Run 7.22 miles"
    Wednesday Goal - 600 minimum
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am so ridiculously happy because I burned 592 today! I haven't had that big of a burn since last October. This morning I did my pushing challenge, 5 mins of jumping jacks, 45 min walk with the boys and then a 2.6 mile run tonight before dinner. I am think that I might even do a small wb workout before bed tonight.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    506 today
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Allyson and have one daughter who is starting kindergarten at the end of the month. I have started running again and it's kicking my butt. I ran at least 5 times a week when I was in the Marine Corp, and now I can't go far at all.

Looks like we have a great team. I did a low burn today cause I thought we were starting tomorrow. I'll go look up my burn for the last 2 days and get back to post them. Me and my hubby r planning on running and doing bleachers tomorrow. Also I plan on weights. I hope for over 900.
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Ok I did 813 on Monday for push mowing and walking forever with a friend while my daughter was at cheer camp and 233 today for my short run. Night all
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You may have our Lee ;) But we will crush your little running behinds with flipper power ;) LOL :D

Good luck you guys.. :)

Cheers!
    Cynthia
    (skip) Island Hoppers
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Game on! Today is officially our first day! Let's get our burn on and jump out in front!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    698 today :)
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    586.5 miles for me today

or 1173 Cals burnt..... which ever way you want it xx
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    698 today :)

698 calories burned today! Sorry!!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    h
    586.5 miles for me today

or 1173 Cals burnt..... which ever way you want it xx

Calories please
  • sundance2032
    Options
    I got 969 in today, whoot whoot I beat my goal for the day :)