Insanity 2 wk progress-not a "success" story yet but(pics)

nikig7
nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
So I started Insanity on July 18 and while it's been really HARD I must admit it's getting easier and I'm enjoying the workouts...I still have a LOONNGG way to go and I've been strugglng with my eating which is why I felt when I first saw my "progress" pics...that I was seeing no progress at all and was feeling a bit discouraged...but on closer look I think I'm seeing small changes in my upper back and it's given me motivation to keep going...not just with the workouts but to seriously improve my eating so that the next two weeks will be even more successful...was kinda ashamed to post these but I've learnt here to celebrate even super-duper-tiny steps...not giving up!!! :smile:

First time posting pics so hope I followed the tutorial right! Didn't know how to get them side by side :ohwell:
July 18 front
July18front.jpg
July 31 front
July31front.jpg
July 18 back
July18back.jpg
July 31 back
July31back.jpg

Replies

• you are doing great keep on doing what it is you are doing, insanity is no joke! concintrate on your eating and the rest will follow!!! keep grinding
  • nikig7
    Ooh...dunno how to make them smaller...oh and please excuse my extreme sweatiness in the latter pics...just finished working out :ohwell: . I think it's even harder to notice any changes with them not being side by side :-(
  • nikig7
    you are doing great keep on doing what it is you are doing, insanity is no joke! concintrate on your eating and the rest will follow!!! keep grinding

Thanks for the encouragement...I appreciate it :-)
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Great job....I just finished the first full round of Insanity...it become addicting! I loved it and plan on revisiting after the next dvd round of Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. I lost 17 lbs. with Insanity and have much better definition and strength....Sorry, no pics, although soon. Congrats!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Looks like your tummy and Upper back have definitely shrunk down. Keep up the good work!!
  • nikig7
    Thanks guys...week 3 starts today! :drinker:
  • You are doing great!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    I didn't realize you'd posted a topic. I can see a difference in the tummy as well. Keep pushing play and keep taking pictures (and measurements!) I hated my before pic (I deleted them; husband had to retake, ha) and hated each weeks pic. We are our own biggest critic and we see ourselves the most, so it's harder to notice the small changes. The changes ARE happening!

Do like you said and get the eating on point and watch yourself change!
  • nikig7
    Thanks u guys!
  • HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE LETS GO PEOPLE
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!