Hi, I'm new....

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm new...I wish everyone the best!!!! I gained a bunch of weight a few years back going through a very stressful time in my life! Though I've always been dedicated and achieved my goals in other areas of my life, I just couldn't seem to stick to any goal to lose weight. I started MyFitnessPal yesterday on my blackberry, and today I used it on my computer....I really like everything....I think this will truly help me stay motivated and take charge of this goal in my life. I also just feel ready now! I hope everyone has a great evening! Any friend requests would be great so we may help each other stay motivated and inspired. Good evening and again I wish you the best with your weight loss goals!!!:) :smile:

Replies

• Spanntastic12
    Options
    I wish you the best as well to meet your goals!
  • andrewkumala
    Options
    Stay motivated and good luck!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, Good luck on your goals... feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!

Feel free to add me if you like :flowerforyou:
    I also live in California and I find it somehow easier having at least a part of my friends in the same time zone :smile:
  • ashanti03
    ashanti03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I believe that you can achieve all your goals and best of luck to you! xo
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelli! I have added you as a friend and hope we can help keep each other motivated :)