freezing

Options
I think I saw someone post a topic before talking about how they were cold all the time, but I'm not sure. In any case, I am freezing all the time! It's not just in my head, I literally have goosebumps! Does anyone know why this is?? I haven't always been like that--in high school it was actually the opposite, I was always the first one to be hot.. So i'm not sure why the change occurred..

Replies

• sarah0426
    sarah0426 Posts: 26
    Options
    I think I saw someone post a topic before talking about how they were cold all the time, but I'm not sure. In any case, I am freezing all the time! It's not just in my head, I literally have goosebumps! Does anyone know why this is?? I haven't always been like that--in high school it was actually the opposite, I was always the first one to be hot.. So i'm not sure why the change occurred..
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    If you have increased your water intake it will definately make you colder, I had the same reaction. Also I was doing more at the gym which I found got me pretty hot and sweaty. So coming home or to work was a big change. :flowerforyou:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You're right--here's the thread for the other post. Maybe there's something that can help!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/11011-freezing?hl=freezing#posts-80144