Fat & Sassy Needs to GOOOOOO...

Options
Hi all. My name is Cheri. I am extremely overweight (in my eyes). I have attempted to start MFP a few times but each time, I wasn't motivated enough to continue. I am 28 years old, 250lbs, 5'9' and according to my last yearly blood tests at the doctors office, in extremely high risk for heart disease and stroke. This part particularly concerned me because my grandfather, grandmother, and an aunt have all had heart problems/surgery. I have two beautiful children and have to start living better for them.

If anyone would like to help me out and keep me going please add me as a friend.

My goals are to lose weight, start cardio workouts along with weight training.

Thanks in advance for the support!!!

Replies

• redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I joined MFP in January and found that by logging in every day and recording all the food I ate it really did help.

Feel free to add me as a friend
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

There are no excuses for me anymore. I have to do this if I want to stick around for my babies!!! :)
  • Masil20
    Masil20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I requested you as a friend. I'm trying to get healthier myself due to family history, and like you, for my family. Let's do this!
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks Masil20.
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The fat must go, but I say the sassy should stay!! LOL I'm Sassy Sharon ;) Give me a add, always looking for supportive friends!
  • EirePetal
    EirePetal Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey Cheri, feel free to add me. I am 286 at 5'5", so ya, I hear ya on the needing to get healthy. Quoting Sassy Sharon, I am always looking for supportive friends as well.

Today the goal is to get through the day without grazing and to track everything.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Nothing wrong with being sassy (I love my sass!)

You will do wonderful. I know so far this site has been a big help.
  • isabellalabella
    isabellalabella Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Cheri,

I requested you as a friend feel free to add me. I like the support on this site. I find that logging my food is a big help. Stops me from grazing.....lol. Just keep at it and you will do gr8.

Izzy