WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears BEFORE & AFTER

Options

Replies

• alostkookie
    alostkookie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    good for you, thats what i needed to see, i only lost 4 pounds in july and i was feeling discouraged as well...great job!
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! I am surprised too!!! I have muscles in places that I idn't lnow muscles could live lol
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! Throw out that damn scale and start using your tape measure, because you have lost SO much fat and inches, you look gorgeous!

Your skin actually glows now too - it's amazing what clean eating and exercise does!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    YES! You are doin' it, lady! Great work! I know it can be so discouraging when the scale doesn't move, but CLEARLY you have been workin' it!
    Keep going!!! <3
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Goodness everyone! Im too emotional for this:cry: LOL! Thank you all for your kind words! I was really in the dumps about my journey! I am so glad that I can count on the MFP community to help me with encouragement and I will do my all to return the motivation. We have to stick together to stay around :bigsmile:
  • slimmimi81
    slimmimi81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing! I completely understand your feelings and had a post similar to this one talking about how I would have quit if it had not been for pictures. I recommend that everyone take pics! Even if you've already started, even if you hate how you look in them (especially if you hate it, ha), DO IT! My profile pic is a 4 lb difference that I was letting (and still let) frustrate me.

The scale does not tell the whole story!

I am also on Instagram! Love the fitness community on there. I'm going to follow your journey; please follow back: @csuperstar02

Keep up the good work!
  • YasJas2011
    YasJas2011 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely GREAT!! Please keep up the great work and continue to take those pictures! It has been so helpful for me! The scale is soooo evil! HA HA!!
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is incredible!!!!! keep up the amazing work!
    you can and ARE doing this!!!

xx Nikki
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow is right! You look fantastic! I wish five pounds would make that big of a difference on me! Super job!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! Throw out that damn scale and start using your tape measure, because you have lost SO much fat and inches, you look gorgeous!

Your skin actually glows now too - it's amazing what clean eating and exercise does!

Agreed!

Congratulations on your loss! Forget that scale because it doesn't decipher between muscle, fluids, and fat. I REFUSE to get on a scale...my clothes tell the story. Your pictures clearly state your scale is a re-re trying to throw you down! You look great! Don't get discouraged and best of luck ( :
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING...Thats only 5lbs. I agree with everyone else looks alot more...I guess the scale is really not our friend:smile:
  • thebig_trg
    thebig_trg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Stay positive and stay off the scale. It does nothing but make me depressed.
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Girl, I think you need a new scale! LOL BIG difference!!!!

The truth! You sure that scale isn't broken?
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WOW!! GREAT WORK!!!
  • darnnells
    Options
    Looking real good. I know what you mean about the scale. Mines is showing a gain today and I'm like you feeling like WTH??? But your pics helped me too. Keep up the good work it shows.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Pictures and measurements are the way to go. You can't always rely solely on the scale. You are looking great. Be proud of every pound.. not just the big ones. :)
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • DeterminedRealist
    DeterminedRealist Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yay for you, girl! Keep fighting the good fight! Awesome progress!

Failure is not an option!
  • Chanita1116
    Options
    WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears :sad: ..... I was getting so frustrated and discouraged because I have been eating clean and working out for MONTHS and have only lost 5 stinking pounds :mad: ... Even the fact that I use to wear a size 2XL shirt and I just bought a Juniors XL shirt Saturday didn't help with the improvement of my self esteem. It wasn't until I did the pic stitch that I've noticed how much I've really lost. I am SOOOOOO happy IDK what to do with myself:bigsmile: .... I still have a long way to go, but I am happy that I can SEE that my hard work is not just a waste of time... The pic on the left is from mid June... The pic on the right is from today 7/31/12 ... Still only 5 lbs lost but it's clear the fat is melting away...

:glasses: Failure is NOT an option! :bigsmile:

Oh!!! If anyone on here is using instagram, feel free to follow me on there! I post daily pictures of my weightloss progress, the food I eat, exercise photo's, things I see while exercising, and pics of those that motivate me.... And I do follow those who follow me :flowerforyou:

Instagram: MsHoneySmile7

559159_10151000168584261_224172420_n.jpg

Girl that's awesome!!! Now imagine what 10 will look like...W2G
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!