looking for motivation I need mfp friends

Options
Hey everyone I have commited myself offically today. Starting August out right. but when I logged in on my phone only 2 out of 18 of my friends have been on with in the week so im looking for friends who can be there along the way daily :)

My name is Michelle. I'm 31 gonna be 32 and live in NJ and have 2 sons ages 3 and 6.. over all goal looking to lose 90 pounds but small goal is to get out of the 200's hope we can motivate each other :)

hope everyone has a great day :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• punkypants
    Options
    i oficially started on monday and i need all the support i can get lol, im 29 from VA with 4 kids and my first goal is 20 lbs i have about 70 to get off all together, ill friend you
  • sanvanhaaften
    Options
    add me if you want, im also looking for some friends :wink:
  • nomorelies
    Options
    yay awesome !!!! im so exciting to have support :) 4 kids what a blessing thats awesome!!!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I requested you!! I myself have 2 kids 14 and 9, both girls and both total handfuls!!
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I am on everyday usually multiple times a day and I am always encouraging!! Feel free to add me along with anyone else :)
  • Inspired30
    Inspired30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have been on a little over 2 weeks and it has been great!
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi iam on here daily maybe to much lol i have about 90lbs to lose and would love to be out of the 200s i have sent a friend request feel free to add me anybody else thats looking for support
  • susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle, Feel free to add me I will try and help. I am on MFP everyday.
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'll be 32 in November, married with two kids.... Goodluck!
  • katiesmom1803
    Options
    I'm looking for MFP friends for motivation too! Was doing great, then went on vacation for a week, now having trouble getting back on track. Determined that today is the day to re-start!
  • Masil20
    Masil20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I've been on MFP for a few weeks and get on daily. My first significant goal is to get out of the 200s myself. I am looking forward to August and the mini goals I have set. Good luck!
  • jmilano
    jmilano Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am restarting again and making it a personal goal to log in everyday to do the diary and view comments for support. I am 47 and have 3 kiddies-24-23 and 19. My first goal is to get out of the 200's!!! after that 31 lbs I am hoping to at least get down another 30!! I know it's hard but it's just as hard going into the dressing romms and coming out unhappy!! You can do this!!:smile:
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I too officially became dedicated to getting healthy about a week ago and would like to surround myself with positive people to keep motivated. There are tons of successful members on MFP who inspire and prove that it can be done! I'd love to add friends to my list and help strengthen my community so please add me! Stay strong and dedicated!
  • ArchBunx
    Options
    Feel free to add me im on here everyday! :)
  • DenisePinder
    Options
    Hi Michelle, Ive done the same...today is day 2 on my journey to being slimmer and fitter. I lost 20 pounds earlier in the year but I stopped when I went on holiday and couldn't get back on to it and ended up putting 14 back on :( so now, Ive finally drummed up the enthusiasm to get back on it and yesterday was day one and I did ok although I was a little over my allowance but today Ive been very good. I find evening time is very difficult to not go and raid the fridge so Im hoping that by having people to talk to on here I will have the motivation of not wanting to say I slipped last night!!
    Good luck with your plan..and if you have a bad day dont worry, start again the next.
    Denise
    PS Im 51 and live in the UK but spend a couple of months each year in Florida.
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I need the motivation and support as well! Good Luck!
  • sandygreynolds
    sandygreynolds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I have joined today as well and having some motivation via this website, just might be the help i need!

I am trying to loose 28 kgs, which is a long way to go, but im ready!
  • AuburnGirl2001
    AuburnGirl2001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. We have similar stats. I have 2 kids 4 (girl) and 7 (boy). I am also 32 and started at 210. I am down to 168 but still have a long way to go.
  • nomorelies
    Options
    OMG I love the support already this is AWESOME!!!!! hopefully we all have found a few new friends to take this journey with from this post:) I got up and walked with my neighbor at 6:30am which I can actual sleep in later but I pushed myself even with a broken thumb and needed her to tie my sneakers I still did it cause I made 8/1 my day to get back at it. came back had some oatmeal and water and set up my diary for the day..like others night time is when I want some treats so I have to be very strict with myself and not ruin what was a good day.