3 days in, NEED SUPPORT :)

Options
Im 3 days in and losing but not eating well lol, i need all the support i can get and im here to do the same for others :) im 29 with 4 kids and a back injury that prevents me from doing alot of excersize right now. i have 70 to lose but my first goal is 20 (per doctor) i want to be healthy but i really want to be able to do more with my kids and with all this extra weight my back isnt going to get better. I cant wait to take this journey and make new friends :))

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I also have back/neck issues, so I feel your pain. Getting the extra weight off will help. Just start slow. That's what I've been doing, pacing myself. I'm going back to the gym today. The more I work the easier it gets. :)
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll gladly support and try to keep you motivated. :)
  • CRichards22
    Options
    yes! Add me if you like! I am always looking for new friends for motivation and support! You can do this!!!!! Let's do it together! :-)
  • Sherilynn1966
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I understand about the exercise issues, mine's not my back, however, it's my neck. Best of luck.
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me or anyone else!!! Always on and try to help with encouragement as much as I can!
  • Inspired30
    Inspired30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am over two weeks in and love it. I have knee problems, but this site has been great! Good luck :)
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Active-duty Army here, ongoing back/knee problems for a couple years now. Once the weight came off, life got MUCH easier. I'm not quite where I want to be (about 14 lbs to go), but after losing 30 I feel great.

Definitely go slow. One pound per week isn't hard. Take your time.

All the weight didn't go on overnight.....it's not going to come off overnight either. Good luck!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll give you plenty of support!!!
  • MSMAUESBY
    MSMAUESBY Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Take your time and pace yourself. try staying motivated that helps. it's not gonna happen over night but the weight will come off. Feel free to add me. (:
  • passionforlife26
    Options
    Hi there! I am 27/F and I'm trying to lose the 20 lbs I gained after my wedding last year! It doesn't seem like much, but I've been trying for months now and just not getting anywhere :( Hopefully this site & some added motivation from you guys can give me the push I need to try harder! Add me & we can support each other! Thank you, much love xo
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    read my blog, I did no exercise at all to start with, it make you feel better too.

Feel free to send a friend request should you want to
  • susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello, Feel free to add me I will try and help.
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Also new here, feel free to send a request!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    everyone is here for you just keep chugging along
  • flajocar
    flajocar Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MPF however, been dieting/exercising since June. I ride bikes and have lost 30 lbs so far. I ride outside whenever possible and also have a recumbent for everyday. I have leg issues so walking / running is not much of an option. Biking is low impact so may help you plus you can get your kids involved. My youngest is still ok with being seen riding with her father so she comes sometimes.
  • nomorelies
    Options
    We Can Do This Together!!!! :wink:
  • Singingslim
    Options
    Please do add me as well. I don't know about how much inspiration I can be but I do share your pain. I'm mother of 11 with my own back issues. 1 surgery down and another in the future. I have lost 32 lbs. so far and I can feel the difference in my back and knees. Let's do this!!!
  • emkohler77
    emkohler77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I am friends with a bunch of moms and we all support each other, it's great.
  • rlombardd
    rlombardd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm two days in, but not quite wanting to lose 70 pounds. I'll add anyway for a motivational friend, xx
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am a few weeks in...but still looking for friends and support. Anyone feel free to add :)