Looking for Insanity workout buddy!!

Options
HannaAK
HannaAK Posts: 5 Member
Hey everyone

I'm new to this site and recently started the insanity workout. I just finished week 2 but see myself not trying as hard during each workout.

Looking for someone who just started or is planning to start insanity. We can motivate each other to dig deeper!

Replies

• angiemomofcolin
    Options
    If you are still needing a buddy. i need one also. I am on week 2, get back to me and we can share war stories :)
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm on the first week of month two, feel free to add me!!
  • jennadiane_
    jennadiane_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 4th week of the first month. Feel free to add me. I think once I'm done with this round I'm going to give it another go.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i just started it monday and i hope to keep at it but it's rough! i'm already super sore and i haven't made it through a full workout without stopping yet. feel free to add me - just put insanity in your friend request message :)
  • JHerba4life
    Options
    Gold smith sara.. congrats on your month 2.. is the 38 pound lost from the Insanity?
  • Inspired30
    Inspired30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am starting insanity this week and would love to hear about it from others that are going through it as well.
  • hlthymom83
    hlthymom83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I started on Monday. We can all use the support cuz its a tough workout!
  • misskerimac
    misskerimac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    add me too as I'm half way through month 1 and loving it! even my son is commenting on my flatter belly and booty LOL
  • Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am starting the P90X/Insanity hybrid today! :) And Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, if anyone needs a buddy!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm working through my 2nd round of Insanity. I had great results from my first round. I'm taking it much slower this round though, and have been running a lot when the weather is decent.

Feel free to add me.
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 today! I like it!!!! :))))
  • JHerba4life
    Options
    I am starting day 1 tomorrow.. feel free to add me!
  • rllycute
    Options
    HI HI to all! I just came back to this site and I am doing day 10 of Insanity - Cardio Circuit day. I was in tears this morning cuz I was dumb enough to weigh myself. I have decided NOT to weigh myself or measure myself until I complete the first round and that will be on Sept 29 (which is also my rest day - yeah - haha) But I REALLY need the support and would love to have friends to encourage me and me encourage them. So I would love to be added as a friend. As an OLD lady, I know this will be tough. Not just the work out but ...it's harder to lose when you're older. So......GO !!! All of us!!! Let's stay Positive!!! We can do this!!!!!!
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello to all! A few months ago I decided to start Insanity and kept falling off the wagon after a week or so due to vacations or time (and some excuses here and there). Did the Fitness Test yesterday (OMG it is sooo much worse than how I was a few months ago), and just finished Day 1! Hope to see you all hit your goals with this!

Feel free to add!
  • rllycute
    Options
    Hello to all! A few months ago I decided to start Insanity and kept falling off the wagon after a week or so due to vacations or time (and some excuses here and there). Did the Fitness Test yesterday (OMG it is sooo much worse than how I was a few months ago), and just finished Day 1! Hope to see you all hit your goals with this!

Feel free to add!

YEAH!!! Great job !! On to day 2!!!!
  • HannaAK
    Options
    I'm almost finished week 3. Missed a day, but did the workout the next day. It seems like it's going to take me more than 60 days to finish insanity

Best of luck to everyone! Let's dig deeper!!
  • a_gardner33
    a_gardner33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started insanity today....i must say it going to take me at least 90 days to finish! shun t is a monster!!!
  • HannaAK
    Options
    He is a monster, but very nice to look at . Love the little reminders he gives, to keep your stomach flexed or leg straight , helps a lot
  • Barb462
    Barb462 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi all. New to this site. Need to lose 34 to 40 lbs. Started the diet and doing well. Mind set seems right this time. But someone please tell me, what is the Insanity workout?????? Is it on this site? I am doing a walking program and did about four miles today, which felt great. Any motivation I can get from here will help. Thanks
  • DaGrinch
    DaGrinch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Jumping on the band wagon, probaboy gonna start Insanity Monday, It just feels so discouraging when I cant finish a entire workout, have to stop alot of times and still end up being crazy sore, lol