Zumba Exhiliration???

Options
Hi,

I just got the Zumba Exhilaration DVD series from a family member. I was wondering if any one has tried this and been successful losing weight with it??

-Kimberly

Replies

• baby_lovin_060206
    baby_lovin_060206 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Let me know I love zumba!!! We can do it together!
  • smellyrichelley
    smellyrichelley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've never tried Zumba Exhilaration, but I really love the Zumba Fitness Wii and Kinect games. They're a great burn and so fun, you don't even realize you've been moving for an hour+.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I actually don't use it to lose weight, but I have the set. I usually do one of the workouts on Saturdays, that being my cardio/some other workout day. I've been doing different Jillian Michaels programs Mon-Fri since April. My Saturday routine is generally one of the Zumba DVDs, either Exhilarate, Activate, Ripped/Toning, or Rush. If I don't get enough burn (Ripped/Toning or Activate), I will generally follow that with Jillian's Yoga Meltdown. If I do Exhilarate, I generally burn in the vicinity of 500 calories, so I don't usually do anything else with that one. Also, Rush gets a pretty good burn for being short. I've also found that I like these DVDs a WHOLE lot better if I turn it on with the "Feel it!" setting. You can't turn the instructors off on the Ripped/Toning one (though you can on the Ripped/Sentao one), and that Jani chick gets on my last nerve, but that's a good workout, too, so I like to keep it in my mix. When it's just the music and me following them on the screen, it feels more like an actual Zumba class and I enjoy it a lot more.

So, anyway, I don't know that they've caused any of my weight loss, but I imagine that they have helped me get where I am. Best wishes and much success to you!
  • Mmreeves1
    Mmreeves1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I bought the set and haven't made it through the intro video completely yet! It is definitely a workout though! Good luck to you!!! I have a hard time sticking to new exercise routines, so I am hoping I can start doing the Exhiliration and work up to the other dvds.