Replies

• JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation and story! Awesome job!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • proudaunt
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing the details of your journey!
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story along with your amazing photos.

It's nice to read how you didn't have to become a gym rat or do any of the exercise "programs" I keep reading about on MFP.
    I know I will never be able to keep up an unrealistic workout schedule and so I've been striving to fit in exercise that I will always be able to fit into my day to day living.

Your post have given me hope that I can be successful in getting healthy for the long term so thanks so much for posting this.
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look amazing. Thanks for the great advice.
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love your story and your advice was very wise! Congratulations... you look fantastic!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JenniferEdwardz
    JenniferEdwardz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awwwww
  • JenniferEdwardz
    JenniferEdwardz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and the advice. Great job losing and maintaining.
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement! You look great! And thought you for the helpful and well written post!
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your tenacity, you stuck to it and it worked !. I have applied many of the same food techniques that you
    are using and found them to be very beneficial in my weight loss.
    I found it quite funny that you mentioned lemonade as a sugary drink.I used to sit outside with my dogs and drink a pitcher without
    realizing how bad it was for me. I now only by the lite version or drink water instead.
    Good luck on your journey and keep us posted !
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    Your journey is amazing and inspiring. You said it all. Nothing works, no fad diets, no starvation diets, only counting calories and tracking weight. Your results show that you have indeed transitioned to a new healthy lifestyle, and you look great. Take care and thanks!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Your post reflects the way I am looking at my weight loss. It is good to hear a success story with someone who didn't use fad diets or workout programs but made a lifestyle change. This is my goal as I reach for the next ~90 pounds I have to loose. Thanks for the post.

^^THIS!

Congratulations! You're looking great!
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The idea is that you will always struggle with weight if you don’t eat right, so start with your food habits, and add exorcise as a bonus to help your overall health and fitness level.

THIS!
  • boringdanielle
    boringdanielle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! You look fantastic!! I agree whole heartedly with all your advice. Best wishes....:smile:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
  • DeLiRi0uS2010
    Options
    This is probably the most informative and inspirational post I've read on these forums yet. Thanks for your honesty and candor. I'm def. sending you a friend request. I can relate with alot of what you said here and I completely agree with the things you cut out of your diet. I too have cut out sugary drinks totally and have felt a huge difference. Congratulations on saving your own life and inspiring people like me to keep pushing towards my goals. You are the man.
  • pothosgirl
    pothosgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring to me! Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!