WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears BEFORE & AFTER

Replies

• BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    AWESOME!
  • skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    That is awsome!!!! That's really only 5 lbs???!!! It looks like way more than that! Way to go!
  • barefootbridgey
    barefootbridgey Posts: 81 Member
    Maybe you need a new scale - that looks like MUCH more than a 5 lb loss!!! Funny how differently everybody looks at different (or very similar weights!!)

You look fantastic!!!! Keep those pictures in your purse and look at them all of the time - you've done great!
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    this is why everyone needs to stop focusing on the numbers!!! just cause the scale isn't moving doesn't mean your body is not changing!!! you are doing fantastic!! keep it up!!!!
  • richx
    richx Posts: 13
    What an excellent job! And at least one person responding mentioned that weight is not as important as size change. Muscle is heavy - so the scale may not be the best indicator - let the clothes size be a guide too.
  • judybegood
    judybegood Posts: 18 Member
    Hey didn't anyone tell that darn scale lies you go girl! I have to remind myself it's not what the scale says it what my clothes feel like loose!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Wow! Very impressive!
  • jaybird951
    jaybird951 Posts: 53 Member
    although always willing to cheer folks on and cheering for you, there is something wrong with your scale. that is not 5 pds, unless your scale is possessed and displays numbers with a mind of its own.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    My goodness you've lost a TON of fat. Since the WEIGHT isn't going down fast, must be holding either water or making lots of muscle. Either way, MASSIVE RESULTS.

Congratulations :)
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    You're proof positive that the scale is the devil! Your loss looks (and probably feels) like much more than 5 lbs! Keep up the great work and don't let the scale discourage you!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    You've made amazing progress! Congrats!
  • manu25
    manu25 Posts: 14
    WOW, Congratulation. It looks like 20 pounds. Thank you for sharing this with us. You have just convinced me to take my pictures in case I don't lose weight but inches. I will buckle up and stand in from a mirror. Very inspiring.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    What a signigicant difference between pictures. You've come a long way. I always take the MFP when I'm feeling discouraged. Best of luck on your journey!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Throw that scale OUT!!! It's lying to you...I love the progression. You look amazing. Keep at it!!!!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Great job! Listen to the tape measure and how your clothes are fitting, the scale can fluxuate due to so many things (building muscle, water retention, ect) but you can obviously SEE how great you're doing!
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Girl, I think you need a new scale! LOL BIG difference!!!!

I agree, I think you need a new scale. I don't see how there's any way that can only be 5 pounds. You look great!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Great Job!!!
  • Wow great job! I too felt the same way until I put pictures side by side. I love to take measurements, since my scale is always slow to move or it goes up from building muscle. Keep up the great work!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Amazing!!!
  • Great job! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!