Looking for active, 1500-1600 calorie goal food diary peeps!

Options
I am getting down to those last ten pounds before I start maintenance and I am kind of in a rut. I'd love to add some friends who work out, eat back at least some of those calories, and have a goal around 1500-1600 net. To be honest, I just discovered the "friends" feature and I am dying to spy on some food diaries to get ideas! I've set mine to open to friends as well. I have to run 10 miles on Saturday - come watch me try to find enough healthy foods to cover that deficit! :)

Replies

• msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - my diary is open. My goal is set to 1500 and I typically eat back my exercise calories. I don't eat "clean", and I don't watch my macros too closely. I figure I'm doing well if I'm close to or over my fiber and protein. I have a treat almost every day. If I was tracking sugar I would be waaaay over, I'm sure. But I've been losing fairly steadily at about 1.5 lbs/week since December. I've got about 20 pounds until my goal weight, so I expect that the losses will slow and I may have to cut out some of the treats.

If you do take a peek - please forgive the past couple of days... there has been emotional eating (and a lack of eating) in there.
  • Colleen_G
    Options
    I am set for 1600 calories, but I do not currently eat my workout ones back (I have too much to lose right now to even consider it, but I do try to track my exercise in the food notes section).

Feel free to add me or just diary stalk...it is open to anyone! :bigsmile:
  • ccruns920
    ccruns920 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No worries, I'm not looking to judge anyone! I LOVE sugar. And no matter how bad it was, I log it. If I had pie for dinner, it's in there:).
  • hungergames201213
    Options
    feel free to add me, my diary is open to my friends. my goal is 1500 calories and i dont eat clean. i eat most f my exercise calories also.
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    My cals are set at 1620. I average ~ 700/day exercise, but I never have an average day. I try to eat back 1/2 or less depending on how I feel. Some days (like yesterday) I can't eat back any, come days I want to eat the whole cow!

I'm LCHF and Fast-5 if that makes a dif. My diary is open.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open to the public- you can view it anytime you want.
    My Calorie goal is 1400, with exercise- brings it up to 1500-1600.

*and I have those last pesky 8# to lose- which may be difficult- we are going on a road trip Friday- for a week*
  • tindysdailyapple
    Options
    I'm supposed to be at 1350 but I lift weights (heavy- usually to failure) about 4x a week and do cardio here and there. I don't log it often because I try to incorporate walks into my day to day life rather than counting them as exercise. So, mostly similar situation here! Also looking for friends :)