Noticing a difference after 3 days!!

Options
So I joined this site on the 31st of July, weighed 133lbs. I did a little bit of tae bo, walking, then yesterday decided to do the 30DS(,ON YOUTUBE if you cant afford to buy it) today will be my 2nd day of it. Anyways I have also cut out soda 100% and any chips, or fattening snacks. I am eating healthier, more fruits and veggies. Today I hopped on the scale and it read 130lbs and I took another picture to notice that my waist line looks ever so slightly slimmer!! This is exciting and a huge motivator!!

Weightloss.jpg

Replies

• fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    wow...3 pounds in 3 days!!! You are melting faster than ice cream in desert. I can see the tummy shrinking!
  • donnabullen
    donnabullen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's suprising what a change in our eating habits can do to our bodies.

Last year I tortured myself doing the Cambridge Diet and lost 4 stone, however I have now put 3 stone back on :sad:

I ate healthy and exercised most Days but in all honestly I think I was consuming to many Carbs.

Came back on here and have enjoyed eating healthy and have exercised everyday at the Gym as early as 6.45am to be rewarded with a 6.45 lb lost since Sunday.

That's all the motivation I need and yes VLCD are excellent for a quick fix but not for me in the long term.

Keep up the work everyone, we will succeed. :wink:
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Options
    Congrats girlfriend!!! I am coming on my third day of being in control and I see a difference as well I just been portion controling and walking. I want to do the 30ds but dont know where to purchase. any suggestions?
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats girlfriend!!! I am coming on my third day of being in control and I see a difference as well I just been portion controling and walking. I want to do the 30ds but dont know where to purchase. any suggestions?

I bought mine on ebay but i bleieve Traget carries it as well
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    Nowhere!! haha I am using it on youtube!
    I get on youtube from my husband's xbox so I can see it on the screen. It's free. :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

I bought mine on ebay but i bleieve Traget carries it as well

Yep :-) Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon, Ebay..etc. Check out a used music/video store. Hastings is a great one :-)
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    It's suprising what a change in our eating habits can do to our bodies.

Last year I tortured myself doing the Cambridge Diet and lost 4 stone, however I have now put 3 stone back on :sad:

I ate healthy and exercised most Days but in all honestly I think I was consuming to many Carbs.

Came back on here and have enjoyed eating healthy and have exercised everyday at the Gym as early as 6.45am to be rewarded with a 6.45 lb lost since Sunday.

That's all the motivation I need and yes VLCD are excellent for a quick fix but not for me in the long term.

Keep up the work everyone, we will succeed. :wink:
    Yeah I knew just by cutting out soda and drinking only water I would lose weight. I am struggling with cravings for munchy snacks, but lucky for me, we don't have any in the house! So I just check the fridge over and over until the craving dies down.
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • brilaa
    Options
    Okay cool lol think Im gonna go wit you tube
  • brilaa
    Options
    k I heard there was a way to save to puter gonna see lol add me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!