Exercise planners

Options
SO I wanted to get a weekly exercise planner that shows the date, month, etc. Does any one have one?

Replies

• edidri6
    edidri6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for something on your computer or to actually carry with you? I use an excel spreadsheet for my workouts at home now but used to carry a dayplanner when I worked out at a gym. There are many different sizes of dayplanners available. Of course you can always download worksheets directly off the Microsoft website, they are sure to have something there for you, but you will have to carry it with you somehow.
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Go to a thrift store to find a planner , you can get one with a leather case for about 3 bucks.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Runners world has a new exersize planner I have been playing with that is for free. You can set it up with anticipated workouts as well as what you actually did. It sends me emails every day to remind me what I said I was going to do.

What I have done if just use a dry erase board on my fridge at home and mark down my workouts and goals for the week.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for something on your computer or to actually carry with you? I use an excel spreadsheet for my workouts at home now but used to carry a dayplanner when I worked out at a gym. There are many different sizes of dayplanners available. Of course you can always download worksheets directly off the Microsoft website, they are sure to have something there for you, but you will have to carry it with you somehow.

one to carry,,,
  • edidri6
    edidri6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I found several apps on Itunes that work for tracking workouts as well. They were all under $3.00.

Good luck.
  • Nikki_Z
    Options
    When I started training for my first marathon, I just made my own. I made a document in Word with the date, type of training I did, weather, how I felt that day, time, distance. You can buy planners that do this, or you can do the same thing by going to the dollar store and getting a blank journal and then recording what you do. I find it helps to write how you feel that day as well because then when you look back and see that you completed all your exercise for the day even though you may have felt like poop! It's also handy to note when you feel sore or have an injury and see if you need to modify intensity or cut out certain exercises.

Hope this helps!