WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears BEFORE & AFTER

Options

Replies

• curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY SEE IT!!!! :D scales are the devil!!! you look great keep it up!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel. We all go through it but you were able to find happiness and validation through this so be proud and stay encouraged. You look awesome, keep up the good work!
  • lunchlady1208
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! I hear ya on the scale moving slow...but I am starting to see a difference, and these pics are so inspiring and encouraging!! Thank you for posting!!!!!
  • cremebellacreme
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! WTG!
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    wow!!! i am so glad you posted this. you are definetly getting results!! i can totally relate. i have been working out since february. i started with a trainer for 6 weeks and now do my own. last week i climbed a mountain and ran 16km altogether. i lost 2 lbs... lol i havent lost anymore than that since i started really. i know how you feel. i did buy a new scale and it is atleast more accurate. keep going you are not wasting your time !! much love
  • tmgmom
    tmgmom Posts: 3
    Options
    I think your scale is wrong!!!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    wow! that's only 5# ?/ You have improved a lot! Keep it Up!!
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It is a huge difference. Wish my 13 lbs lost would be that noticeable. :flowerforyou:
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    wow, you're doing a great job!!, keep going you're looking great!! thanks for sharing
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Great job!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    THAT IS FANTASTIC. ♥

Let this be a lesson, people, don't make the scale your judge and jury! Measure, take pics, train hard, sweat sexy. :heart:
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Good for you!! The appearance is definitely more than 5 lbs lighter. Keep doing what you're doing! :wink:
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow, are you kidding me?! That's amazing!!! :) Great job!!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Crazy how much 5 lbs can make a huge difference like that! You go girl.. I felt the same way too. Discouraged, until I compared pictures of myself and realized that the scale is just a number and how you look and feel is the real factor! Keep it up!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You look flippin amazing. I too have only lost a few pounds and even though the clothes are fitting different I need to see the numbers moving. You've inspired me to take some pics... Keep up the good work
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I wonder how thats only 5 pounds?? Looks like 20! Great job, I hope to be able to post some noticeable photos like that!!

I agree with this but well done!! Your an inspiration anyways
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference!! Great job!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Burn that damn scale! You look awesome!
  • cheyenuff
    cheyenuff Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats! Looks like more than 5 lbs. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!