WOW!!! This pic just brought me to tears BEFORE & AFTER

Options

Replies

• starcyndycyn
    Options
    You rock!!! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • woodsk67
    woodsk67 Posts: 88
    Options
    You look great and I bet after seeing the pictures you feel great! Dont let that scale get you down.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Keep going. You look fantastic
  • Biglar010410
    Biglar010410 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :wink: Congrats!!! Keep up the good work. Your pictures shows proof that you cannot always go by what the scale says. Good Times!!!!
  • caseymarie451
    Options
    Remember MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT! I bet you are a beast underneath :) Let it shine girl!
  • XxOMG_ITS_PINKxX
    Options
    You are doing a fabulous job! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will end up right where you want to be :flowerforyou:
  • asirak87
    asirak87 Posts: 11
    Options
    Sounds to me like your also gaining muscle... Muscle is more dense then fat and I know ALOT of people who's scale barely move but their clothes size dose..... It's called a NSV (non scale victory) and they are the best kind! Congrats!
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Significant difference!! Great work!!
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YOu GO!
  • kteamhill
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! You look great!!
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow--that's just 5 pounds! Looks like at least 20! Awesome job, makes me feel better about how slowly my scale is inching downward!:flowerforyou:
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    nice work! adding you on instagram now.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    You look like you've lost a lot more than 5 pounds! Congrats though, you look amazing! Keep up the hard work. Maybe change things up again to start the loss again.
  • TheRoseQueen
    TheRoseQueen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I THINK EVERYONE HAS SAID IT ALL BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!:happy: WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I too have been frustrated on seeing the scale as there has only been a 5 or 6 pound loss over the last couple of months....even though I know my derriere has definitely toned and tightened (I can tell because of the way my pants now fit)....and I can visually see the area of my rib cage slimming down. I am in the 65+ category, and it is a long, hard row to how...but I am doing it. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! YOU ARE TRULY AN INSPRIRATION!!! ( feel free to "friend" me.... I would love to see your progression over the upcoming months).:flowerforyou:
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look marvalous! You've inspired me. I can't wait to see what 10lbs look like. CONGRATS!
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's more than clear you are losing! You look amazing. I'd say that you have gained LOTS
    of muscle; if this is only 5 lbs difference. Because your pics show a great deal more of a change!

Congrats!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Before & after pics have been my saving grace!! These are astounding! I can't believe that's only 5 pounds, you look so great!!
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's all about inches, honey! screw the scales! You look fantastic, huge difference for sure!

^^^THIS!!!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Girl, I think you need a new scale! LOL BIG difference!!!!

I agree, more then 5lbs!! great job :-))
  • Megandarae
    Megandarae Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! What a perfect example of why the number on the scale doesn't tell the whole story! Keep doing what you're doing - you're looking fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!