Being Hardcore

Options
Hey, I'm not new, but I definitely haven't been on in quite a while.

So here goes, my four step plan. (four being better than five only in simplicity)

Being Hardcore= the ability to do whatever you want, whenever you want (i.e., mountainbiking, running for two solid hours just for the heck of it, bridge-jumping, setting a bag of poop on fire in the middle of an abandoned cul de sac.... or whatever you can think of) (:
1. 8 glasses of water a day (or as my buddy calls it: HYPER HYDRATE)
2. Get out there everyday even if it's just going for a stroll around the block
3. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT EAT YOUR EMOTIONS or boredom.. (one of my favorite things to do)
4. Wake up reasonably early, stand in front of the mirror, look yourself in the eyes, and say "HEY! WAKE UP! BE HARDCORE!" or quote part of your favorite all-time chapter from Og Mandino's book The Greatest Salesman in the World. Love it.

So get out there and enjoy your life! :) hardcore style

Replies

• amathus
    amathus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like those. I think I'll write them on my mirror and work at those too.
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    good deal. (:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I have been drinking my water. I just seem to have to go to the bathroom all of the time. Does that change after a while? I like your plan. You need to be focused and have the will power to do it! Good luck be true to you!
  • khatler
    Options
    Just remember, everytime you pee, that's additional fat going down the drain. It's how it exits the body.