Mini marshmallows!?!

Options
I have about half a bag left of these little buggers!
I don't like to waste stuff and there going to go stale if I don't use them soon!
What could I make/add mini marshmallows to?

( not healthy recipes are fine since mini marshmallows aren't healthy anyways )

Replies

• pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    rice krispies!
  • Idranktheseawater
    Options
    rice krispies!

Ew! I hate those ):
  • emgel9
    emgel9 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    if you are going non-healthy: try the s'more brownies on picky-palate.com AMAZING
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to put TONS of marshmallow's (or whipped cream) in hot cocoa! Mmm....

Rice crispy treats are the only other thing I can think of....
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Personally, stale marshmellows taste amazing.

My brother and I sometimes leave a bag opened purposely just to have some stale marshmellows.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    S'more cookie bars!
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to put TONS of marshmallow's (or whipped cream) in hot cocoa! Mmm....

Rice crispy treats are the only other thing I can think of....

Hot cocoa is a good idea (though maybe not for summer)...I always get the 25 calorie packets.
  • cj0725
    cj0725 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add them in to jello.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Fruit salad!

I mix a bunch of different cut up fruits together, add a little bit of Cool Whip and some mini marshmellows, and I sprinkle some raw coconut on it. SOOO GOOD!
  • jeannette120
    jeannette120 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Make some trail mix and add them in for a little variety.
  • cjkinke
    cjkinke Posts: 1
    Options
    Pistachio Salad- It's a great summertime treat, and you can make it somewhat healthy by using fat-free coolwhip and fat-free instant pistachio pudding mix.

Ingredients
    1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
    1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
    1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
    1/2 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows

Directions
    1. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and dry pistachio pudding mix. Fold in thawed whipped topping and marshmallows until well mixed. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    rice krispies!

Ew! I hate those ):

Make them using Special K .... brown rice, higher in protein. I wish I hated these .....

How about that "marshmallow salad" .... sour cream, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries ... and flaked coconut
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Yeh, I'd either put them in hot chocolate - they taste better when they're melting, dip them in melted chocolate or make some rocky road bars with raisins, cherries, etc
  • amielizabeth1
    amielizabeth1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I agree with the trail mix idea- I like raisins, chocolate chips, nuts, and marshmallows!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just eat them by the handful...and sometimes double fisted with chocolate chips!:laugh:
  • SEEotU
    SEEotU Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Spread slices of granny smith apple with peanut butter and top with mini marshmallows...YUM!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Do you have a gas stove ? ..... No ..... minimarshmallows (doh!) ..... that definitely calls for a broiler or toaster oven

S'mores ...... yum!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My mom always makes sweet potatoes with mini marshmellows over them during Christmas. Something with sweet potatoes, butter, brown sugar. I'm sure you could find a recipe online and clean it up a bit!
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Melt them in the microwave with some peanut butter and dip graham crackers in it!!!! YUMMY!!!!!
  • Idranktheseawater
    Options
    My mom always makes sweet potatoes with mini marshmellows over them during Christmas. Something with sweet potatoes, butter, brown sugar. I'm sure you could find a recipe online and clean it up a bit!

Oh my god, people on thanksgiving always make that and it's so gross! why ruin a good sweet potato with sugar and marshmallows!