30 Day Shred DVD...

Options
So, im going to start this 30 day shred DVD, does any one who is doing know what to put it as in exercise? Dont wanna log too much you see.. any advice much appreciated! :wink:

Replies

• marinturner
    marinturner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I put it in as circut training or HIT aerobics. They are only 30 calorie differences for me.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I log as circuit training.
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM and it reads around 200 calories burned from the begining to the end, some days it's a little more, I guess depending on how hard I workout.
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    I finished it last week. I always wear my HRM, but I agree with others here, log it as "circuit training". Good luck shredding! :drinker:
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I log as circuit training...20 minutes
  • pmikulko
    pmikulko Posts: 11
    Options
    I started on July 23rd. This is such a great muscle workout and cardio. Don't skip a day! It gets easier and easier everyday and sooner than you know you will be at level 3. I also put it in as circuit training. Good luck! I am on level 2 now!
  • krs10bauer
    krs10bauer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For those of you that have started the shred, are you seeing any results?
  • jconnors88
    jconnors88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was also frustrated to find it wasn't available as a pre-entered exercise, but circuit training seems to match pretty well. I checked against my heart rate monitor and it was only 1 calorie different. I haven't been entering it as strength training, although if you wanted to count circuits you could probably do a mix of the two. Good luck!
  • ArchBunx
    Options
    Thanks every one! Going to start it tonight, how well would you say you are doing with it? Im currently swimming but wanted a little extra to do - will of course cut my swimming down now im starting this! Any one feel free to add me im looking for friends for a little encouragement and advice - and also to give some out myself! :)
  • LWasalaski
    LWasalaski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on day 17 and If I skipped a day I doubled up so I am on track to finish in the 30 days. I took before pictures and half way.. but its hard for me to see any change since I lost my camera cord and can not up load them side by side yet. I feel strong but I have only lost 2lbs. Its also not the only thing I do during the day but its great for something a little tougher. i too log it as circuit training
  • G7MCP
    G7MCP Posts: 11
    Options
    Good Luck - I have ordered a copy - awaiting delivery :-)