Sexy BACK????

Options
MelissaE27
MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
Ok guys and gals...after years of feeling inadequate.. (had a husband after having his children called me fat and ugly) I put up with it for years and finally kicked him to the curb about 10 years ago.. but you know all that still rings in my ears... I use to be close to 300 pounds had some major health issues.. but have lost 80 pounds of it.... BUT......my question is how to do you get your sexxxy back??? I think I forgot how..LOL Whats some things you do ?

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Curb.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Some people think Im bringing sexy back.

I tell them thats impossible.. sexy never left.
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    I love this!
    Some people think Im bringing sexy back.

I tell them thats impossible.. sexy never left.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about back workouts... Lol.

Do things for you... Little things, big things, whatever. Do stuff that makes YOU feel sexy! Buy girly lacy undies, take a bubble bath and put on reallllly good smelling lotion or oil afterwards. Get yourself a pedicure..

It doesn't have to be material things either... I've tried mantras, they do help.

Just love yourself and treat yourself right!
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    A few months ago I bought myself a new little black dress and some flashy heels to go with it. Felt more beautiful than I have in years. Also, after I lose 80 lbs., the first thing I'm going to do is buy a new bathing suit and head to the beach.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    First of all.... High five girlfriend!! Good work!

Be nice to yourself. Spoil yourself just a bit. Get a fun hair cut or color. Allow compliments to lift you up and don't excuse them away. I think you find it slowly over time. Seems to be that way anyways.
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    I bet you looked amazzzing.... I cant wait to have that feeling.... wooohoo at the bathing suit... you will get there... Hugs!
    A few months ago I bought myself a new little black dress and some flashy heels to go with it. Felt more beautiful than I have in years. Also, after I lose 80 lbs., the first thing I'm going to do is buy a new bathing suit and head to the beach.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Well, the number 1 way to boost your confidence is to do what you are already doing...exercising, and eating right. By feeling healthy and losing some weight you'll gradually begin to feel better. You'll see the changes and fee amazing...

Then go shopping! Buy yourself some new $exy clothes!
    Go get pampered...new hair cut, maincure, pedicure, facial, etc.

Think positively and focus on the parts of your body that you really love! Your killer smile, sweet butt, defined calves, etc. Whatever it is focus on that!

Stand tall and be assertive. Believe in yourself.

And hey...when all else fails...FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT! :)
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    wow 85 pounds??? you go girl! Beautiful!

First of all.... High five girlfriend!! Good work!

Be nice to yourself. Spoil yourself just a bit. Get a fun hair cut or color. Allow compliments to lift you up and don't excuse them away. I think you find it slowly over time. Seems to be that way anyways.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Sexy is from with in if you ask me. Yeah you cab be good looking on the outside but you are not confident, you might as well wear a trash bag and clown mask when you go out. If you don't have swagger you got nothing. Its how you feel, how you carry yourself, how you express yourself. If you can't say whats on your mind freely and truthfully, well don't bother at all then.

Outside of that .. hell of a good job on the weight loss! Rock star right there! Keep it up and make the would jealous!