Starting 30 Day Shred TODAY, August 1st!

Options
Hey everyone! I am new to MFP (feel free to add me!!) And today is the day I am taking action! I am going to start the 30DS if anyone wants to do it together, we can encourage each other! Add me!

Replies

• kscott0612
    kscott0612 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started my first day yesterday! Good Luck! I'm VERY SORE today :) but hoping to battle through for day 2! Feel free to add me for support!!
  • seham_123
    seham_123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just added you! :)
  • mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Stick with it, i was super sore the first four days but day five it went away!!
  • trutoya74
    trutoya74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, where do I get the information on the challenge.. please advice.
  • seham_123
    seham_123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, the 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels workout (you can find it on youtube)... it is 3 levels, and you do each level for 10 days. You can also search on the message boards for 30 day shred results, you will see that people see amazing results with this workout! I am excited to start. :)
  • Onetwo_bre
    Onetwo_bre Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am also starting the 30 Day Shred today! I will probably do it this evening when I get back from Disneyland. i am kind of excited. Is that strange?

Feel free to add me! I can use all the support I can get. I also have a viewable diary to friends if anyone is interested :]
  • fieryred0424
    fieryred0424 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello all you wonderful my fitness pals! I am on Day 15 of the 30 DS! Let me just tell you NOT to get discouraged if you don't see a lot of movement on the scale. I am on day 5 of level 2 and so far on 30 DS i have only lost about 2.5 pounds... but i have lost 10.5 inches all over my body... make sure you drink tons of water and eat SUPER good and it will help that much more. You will get some water retention some days (like me today) for muscle recovery. Good Luck and keep in touch!!!
  • kscott0612
    kscott0612 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is so encouraging to read! I am sitting here in pain wondering how i'm going to power through Day 2! LOL I'm so sore all over but i'm going to give it my best shot!!
  • bubsyh
    bubsyh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am on day 1 as well. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Fox46
    Fox46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also started today, how do you add it to your exercise?
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight, anyone who wants can add me. I've started and stopped so many times, its not funny...
  • ShelleyD1960
    Options
    WHAT IS 30 DAY SHRED???
  • aadumas
    aadumas Posts: 15
    Options
    I am starting my first day tomorrow. Really nervous but ready to lose this baby weight.
  • irvinedbs
    Options
    Hi guys - just started tonight and hurtin already lol! Started and stopped it so many times before, but this time I'm going to stick with it. Need to shift the holiday eating! Feel free to add me for support

:bigsmile:
  • arenkel
    arenkel Posts: 77
    Options
    Do you think it would be too much to take on 30DS and C25K at the same time?
  • FordGal40
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoy 30DS & get the results you are after! I started my July 30DS late, so I will not be done until next week, and then I plan on starting over so I will be a few days behind everyone. GOOD LUCK!
  • fieryred0424
    fieryred0424 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies... and we can help encourage each other!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    i JUST BOUGHT THIS DVD TO TRY IT OUT! GOOD LUCK!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday....level 2. Switching to level 3 in 15 days. :D
  • adeluna76
    adeluna76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO! I just started it today also! I am goping to add you.