1 year losing it with MFP..Pics!!!

Options
LaSutopia
LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
So I have been here a little over a year now! I had lost about 66 lbs at my 1 year mark. I am so excited. I just wrote a blog about it and posted a slide show of the progression over the year. Lots of pictures! To save typing that all again here, I will just share a link to the post! Hope it motivates someone! Anyway, here it is!

http://myworldsutopia.blogspot.com/2012/08/1-year-of-weight-loss-w-mfp.html

let me know what you think! :) Thanks MFP!

Replies

• btb079
    btb079 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW, it was like reading my own story! Except you are 6 months ahead of me! I am so happy for you! Hard work does pay off! I am currently where you were in February and hope to be at 155 by January.
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congratulations on your success!! You should be very proud of yourself!! You look great and I appreciate you sharing your story!!
  • hbeauvais
    hbeauvais Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. You are not only inspiring me to continue losing but I think I better start getting some pictures during the process.
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Fantastic work. You are not only inspiring me to continue losing but I think I better start getting some pictures during the process.

For sure! They really help you to see how far you have come. When I start to think that I don't look as good as I first thought, I look back at where I was and the doubt goes away! I am not where I wanna be yet but I am soooo much better than I was!
  • axnesshj
    axnesshj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just watched your slide show. Very inspiring...you really did it and it shows what a year of hard work can do. My only advice would be to find what you love to do for moving your body and start doing it regularly. Not saying to throw away the DVDs but maybe explore the "fit" you. Have fun with it.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Your journey has been a complete success!! Thank you for sharing and good luck on reaching your goal!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job on all your hard work!! You look wonderful! :smile:
  • yankeegrl67
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. You look beautiful. You are truly an inspiration.
  • mckmom69
    mckmom69 Posts: 22
    Options
    bump
  • paola531
    paola531 Posts: 10
    Options
    Very awesome!!!! Way to stick with it. Iwish you the best in your new 10 lb journey.
  • stephdg89
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!!!
  • purebliss24
    Options
    thanks for sharing your story and slideshow. you look amazing! cheers to you and your success.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW - just looked at your pictures and read your post. Fantastic job. Real progression over the year and you look great. Well done. x
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    wonderful documentation.....u look fantastic! An inspiration..
  • ddearnhart
    Options
    You Look FABULOUS!!!!!!
  • christykirby
    christykirby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Thanks you guys!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You look like your younger sister! I love your smile box. Taking pictures is really so telling when we're on this journey! Congratulations and I hope you reach your goal.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. I loved the slide show! nicely done!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just looked at your blog and I think you've done so awesome!! Congratulations and keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!