Need 25-35 yr old peeps!

Options

Replies

• ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi all everyone is free to add me! I'm 30 and would like to lose at least 26lbs as a start...... Definitely could use the support of others! I'm super busy and this is a challenge but let's do it together!
  • WHOLENEWME29
    Options
    i just joined got about 65lbs to lose, 29 yrs old
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25, feel free to add me :)
  • lleesmann
    Options
    Hola

I am One week and 2 days in, doing P90X and swimming----

MY fitness pal is great for structure! Its very practical too which i need and love!

I have 20 to lose to be in between my BMI level.

Add me :)

Wow, swimming and P90X at the same time... I'm impressed! I need to follow your lead and actually do my P90X in addition to my running and lifting. I have a cousin who has proven it does wonders, now I just need to follow through.
  • MissMay87
    Options
    <---- 25 Anyone may add me :)
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 29 & a mother to 3 VERY active children! 9 yrs, 4 yrs, and 22 months! Anyone wanting to add me, please feel free!! I'd love all the support I can get and give support in return!
    ~Amy~
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and just working on getting in shape and less... mushy. :)
  • ryanlove12
    Options
    28.. married with a beautful little girl who is 2 months old. I'm a personal trainer, teacher, and beachbody coach. I'm here to help others and be an example. anybody can friend me who wants to.
  • knobody09
    knobody09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, 28 here. Anyone can add me if you want. Just finishing round 2 of Insanity and starting P90X on the 20th!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I am 29 years old feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    30 yrs old with about 65-70 lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • dottheallison
    Options
    Will be 25 in September. 20 lbs til the half-point but determined. Add me if you want!
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 29 and am trying to lose 35lbs total ( already lost 8 of that!)
    Feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im 29 feel free to add me if you want.
  • chamusic357
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Charles and I'm 33 years old. Hold a Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science which kept me pretty fit when I was younger. But my work as an Engineer sitting in front of a computer the past 8 years has "softened" my entire body.

Been working out and changing my eating habits since April 2012, and have lost 22 lbs so far. Recently joined MFP three weeks ago (that's why my profile says I have lost 7 lbs instead of 22 :).

On a mission to be in the best shape of my life everyday for the rest of my life from now on. Currently on month 1, week 4, day 3 of Insanity. Planning on trying P90X in September. Perhaps Crossfit after that.

Open invitation to you all to add me as a health and fitness pal.

Cheers
  • freedski1
    freedski1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (this applies to any of you).
    I'm 27 and have about 20-30 lbs to lose.
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you can add me i lost almost 30! im 26!
  • rhe280
    rhe280 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me. Im 30 and have been on here on month....needing to lose just over 100lbs :bigsmile:
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    anyone else feel free to friend me too
  • wojewok
    wojewok Posts: 38
    Options
    Your welcome to add me, I'm 27 and log in most days and always enjoy giving/receiving motivation!

I'm 5'5, MFP SW 169, CW 146, GW 130