Length vs weight loss....

Options
ccburn5
ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
So there are a few posts about women losing breast size while losing weight, some don't, must do, yada yada yada... I have read from a few different sources about the opposite effect for men when it comes to their, uh, er..., "love muscle" gaining length because of the weight loss. What is your experience... yes / no. Its a definite yes for me! lol

Replies

• KitchenAbs
    Options
    My weight loss has made my man seem bigger, less to push against I guess!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Just gotta say I love this post!!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Lol..I have heard this is true. I will say that my fiance has lost like 10 more pounds and his "friend" seems bigger.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I would say it makes sense. When you lose fat, you lost it everywhere, including around that area. Whether you truly gain length or Friend just comes out of hiding, seems like the results are the same. Which would be WOO HOO!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I hope so.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    H E L L to the bump! Don't forget to post pics boys ... for all the complaining you do about no pics on the "breasts" forums, why don't you guys show us how it's done ;)
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    H E L L to the bump! Don't forget to post pics boys ... for all the complaining you do about no pics on the "breasts" forums, why don't you guys show us how it's done ;)
    Absolutely love this post!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    So there are a few posts about women losing breast size while losing weight, some don't, must do, yada yada yada... I have read from a few different sources about the opposite effect for men when it comes to their, uh, er..., "love muscle" gaining length because of the weight loss. What is your experience... yes / no. Its a definite yes for me! lol

It's a yes. I think it was said that it can be upwards of 1 inch for every 20-30lbs lost for bigger men!

::::

From an article::

The length of an average man's penis is about 3 inches when flaccid (yes, that's true), but the fatter he is the smaller he can look because the fat at the base of a man's abdomen covers up the foundation of the shaft, making him look smaller than he actually is. So, by decreasing the amount of fat on the body you enable more of your member to be viewed, which actively "lengthens" the penis. Losing up to 15 pounds of fat can increase the look of a penis by half an inch.
    ::::
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    It doesn't get longer, it just has less fat around what's there. I always liked the old "mound of dirt at the bottom of the tree" analogy.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    It dosent get bigger it just looks bigger with less fat. Also do some manscaping and trim everything up down there and it will look ever bigger lol
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Before and after pics?
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options

OK ladies! Here is a pic of my "friend"! :laugh:

382306_10150379397132897_1905527176_n.jpg
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it actually "grows", but does seem larger b/c there is less fat surrounding the "man parts". I think its a win win all around.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Hmmm never thought about it...bout to sext a pic and get an answer lol j/k
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Time to get out the measuring tape boys. We need your measurements, before vs after. LMFAO
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Now I gotta know if there is any truth to this... My pork sword needs all of the help it can get!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to help with research.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I gained 1 inch for each pound lost
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It is true. It doesn't physically grow, but with the reduction of fat, the area around the penis also reduces in fat, actually allowing more length exposed of the shaft =)

PS: Just took my Human Sexuality final today! Whoohoo
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to help with research.

LMFAO!